Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DooMBoy

Bodily Injuries

Oh yeah I almost forgot, when I was little my brother alweys used to torment me. One day he stole one of my toys, and I was running after him, while I was running though I was distracted by something and I was unaware he closed the 'glass' door on me. It wasn't no plexiglass or whatever, the shit broke, I went completely through it, and it shredded up my face a bit. No scars.

Another time my friend pushed me into a pit with wooden spikes, one went through my lower lip and if it managed to go through my tooth it could have very well went through the back of my head. I lost soo much blood on my way home some people found me swimming in my own blood somewhere. Well, it could have also went through my eye, so I guess it turned out fine.

I'm sure some more will come to me.

orion said:

Another time my friend pushed me into a pit with wooden spikes,

There are a lot of African tiger traps near you? :P

fodders said:

I was kind of surprised myself that the one pit he pushes me in is the one with sharp spikes sticking out of the ground. The normal pits usually have dead cats in them getting eaten away by some maggots.

Several stitches in my left foot, head and chin (all in different time periods)

Staph infection from the hospital when I was born, which resulted in feveral seizures for about five years after that, which explains the odd lumps and divets in my skull. And then I broke my hand punching a door freshman year.

DC

fodders said:

i belive those are called pungie pits

not too many happened to me
1) by bike slid out fron under me; lying in street for an hour or to under arizona sun(120ish)
2) jumping on bed foot sliped and gashed underside on frame
3) dancing on a desk and fell on my head

my bro
1)fell out of tree broke colarbone
2)slamed thumb in car door stiches
3)jumped off roof grass staines
4)hit head on night stand large gash
5)slit wrist on broken glass acedent

a freind
1)hit by 6 cares in 2 days
2)peed on electric fence i dared him
3)jumped off 2 story roof i dared him
4)kicked in head by his bro i dared the kid
5)ate the sidewalk i trhew rocks under his skate board

chodesmear said:

2)peed on electric fence i dared him

Dude, making someone electricute their genitals is NOT COOL.

... well actually steamy jizz is cool.

orion said:

Dude, making someone electricute their genitals is NOT COOL.

... well actually steamy jizz is cool.

yeah he said he would do it again for 5 bucks so i can get it on tape

HEHEHE idiot

The only major accident I've ever had is when I tripped going down the stairs before dinner and ended up landing on my head on the corner of the hearth. I was 4. We were having maccaroni that night. It was a minor injury, for an injury that required stitches. My parents ended up pagging the hearth after that.

Since then I've had no injuries. It appears as through I have extra-tough skin, unbreakable bones, and an immune/healing system that would rival Wolverine's. I do, however have had this pice of bone floating around in my jaw since Jr. High. No one believes me though, and I have no idea why my jaw would have been chipped. Also, I've 'accidently' cut myself with exacto-knive many times, but they never penetrate my damned leathery skin.

Oh yeah, and my only scar. I went to drink from the drinking fountain at the mall during the summer of 1996 and ended up cutting my finger on it, and started bleeding profusely. I've had a nasty callus-scar ever since that just won't go away. I also had chicken pox once. I rarely get sick besides that though.

I just read that over, what I just wrote. And I realised some things. My three worst injuries were sustained from walking down the stairs after washing my hands, drinking from the water fountain, and doing something so unimportant I can't even remember what it was.

Yet, I've fallen from trees, landed on my face, cut myself (on purpose, I admit), been nailed in the nuts many times (always on accident - seriously), twisted various joints, taken place in many backyard fights, been punched in the face, been hit with various objects, among other painful activities and I haven't a scratch to show for it. Heh.

the_Danarchist said:

The only major accident I've ever had is when I tripped going down the stairs before dinner and ended up landing on my head on the corner of the hearth. I was 4. We were having maccaroni that night. It was a minor injury, for an injury that required stitches. My parents ended up pagging the hearth after that.

Since then I've had no injuries. It appears as through I have extra-tough skin, unbreakable bones, and an immune/healing system that would rival Wolverine's.

Or you just haven't been hit hard enough. Remember, every bone can be broken.

orion said:

Or you just haven't been hit hard enough. Remember, every bone can be broken.

Is that kind of like 'every sperm is sacred'?

Never broken anything to my knowledge (you can break little shit in your hands and not even know it) or needed any stitches. I have lots of scars (some close to and over an inch long). I'm don't know which scar on my arm is actually a birthmark. My spine, fists, and knees have taken a beating. It sounds horrible when I roll my neck. I once heard a pop sound when this normal person size wrestler (real, not fake TV stuff) basically jumped on my shoulders. It hurt for a while afterwards and hurt to run for a week or two. I've lost little toe nails. I once had a weird big bump on a knee when I whacked it on a school chair but it went away.

I've sprained an ankle (kicked a metal bleacher out of anger) and hand really bad (bent all my fingers way back playing football with neighborhood kids). I've had a few minor wrist sprains catching myself from falling. Once when I got tripped hard by my skateboard getting caught on crappy pavement I ended up walking on my hands for a few steps until I came to a stop rather than slamming face-first into the concrete. Usally I can shift my momentum and land on my feet.

The bottoms of my feet are calloused over and I still occasionally rip up the calloused skin on my big toes without even noticing. Once you could see a whole lot of dark blood underneath the skin between a couple of my knuckles from hitting a heavy punching bag with a few sloppy punches hitting with the wrong knuckles and continuing to punch it in spite of any pain. Most important rule about closed fist punching: You're only supposed to hit with your top two knuckles, the index and middle finger ones.

I got scarlet fever once but I got medicine for it right away and it didn't do anything to me.

Hmm...
Nothing much happened to me when I was an infant, other than the nurse tried to kidnap me. Grr.
(01) Got gassed by roach spray. :P
(02) I almost got stung by jellyfish (man of war).
(04) I fell down the stairs a few times, just scared me. I jumped out of my height chair and chipped my chin.
(05) Chipped chin more. Finally, my bone mended just last year.
(07) Fell out of tree and got pine bark stuck in all over. One peice stayed in my underarm for a week. Got two major scars.
(08) Got my nose permanently screwed up from playing tether ball.
(09) Got tangled up in a jump rope in a tree, almost hanged to death.
(10) Stepped on a nail. Dad told me not to wear sandals, but I did.
(11) Oldest brother knocked me off the dirt hill with the mini-bike, felt good at first...
(13) Cut my finger to te bone while trying to modify a platic GIjOE backpack.
(14) Riding bike in Salt Lake City, chain jammed, I slid off the seat, put a foot down, and my calf got stabbed by the sprocket. Deep.
(15, now) Got shot by a firework, broke my hand punching a 100lb bag, and was doing pull ups in a doorway, fell, landed on a step on the front on my foot, pulled tendons.

That reminds me. I cut my forefinger on my left hand (of course) with a really sharp knife, about two or three years ago. Bled like a stuck pig for about 10 or 15 minutes. Had to apply pressure to it the entire time. I call it my 'Doom scar' cause I was playing through Ep1 of Ultimate Doom when I got it. I still don't remember how I got it, though.
It's still on my left forefinger, though you can just barely see it now.

And THAT reminds me of how I ripped through my hand with a wooden wall. Like all normal 8 year olds, I was playing with the wall one day, just pulling on that little wooden thing that stuck out when I lost grip and the thing went through the skin of my arm. The blood was brown for some reason.

ok ok, my real injuries:

5 years old, car accident, badly bruised, spent one night in hospital.

Between 6-12, scars on my hands as a result from burning plastic things (they melted and burning plastic drops landed all over my hands and feet)

10 years old, shocked by computer, feeling around for the on switch behind the cpu

11 years of age, got concussion form attacking some guy for resigns I can't remember.

12 years old, stormy night, high winds, go inside to grab key to gate, door slams shut on right index finger, causing split in bone.

15, using Stanley knife to cut balsa wood, thumb in wrong place, goes through 1/4 if thumb. Scar.

Did I mention I'm in the earlly stages of arthritis? Started in Junior High. Yay.

220 volts for 3 seconds. Tasty. I really should remember to shut down my house's power BEFORE changing the power outlatets' plastic fronts.

I get electrocuted a lot. The jerking reaction on the muscles is funny though.

Once, while being electrocuted, messing with a heater in the fish tank (electricity+water+stupid Fod don't mix), I was stuck, jerking away, with modders watching me, the screwdriver I was using finally hurled itself from my grasp, breaking the contact. Later, trying to instill in her some degree of 1st aid knowledge, I asked her what she should do should the situation ever arise again. "Pull you off?" (while this is usually an option I would agree with :) I had to say it was wrong. "Get a rubber mat and push you away from the contact?" Always an option in an emergency I had to concede. "PULL THE FUCKING PLUG OUT I SCREAMED EVENTUALLY" :D

fodders said:

Once, while being electrocuted, messing with a heater in the fish tank (electricity+water+stupid Fod don't mix)

Protect the little fishes

...from fod.

If someone gets electrocuted in front of me I'll prolly just flying-kick his arm(s). Inertia should take care of unstucking him (or even both of us).