Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Genki

The Metal / Rock Music Fans

Clonehunter said:

^ I was really surprised to see that. I had no idea they were working on anything new. How's the whole thing in general?

I happened to notice it was in production a few weeks ago and had a release date for this month. Then I happened to be in the store today and spotted the last copy so I grabbed it. After listening to it a few times, I just want to listen more but I'm almost dead and need sleep. The whole album is pretty solid and sounds great. Well worth picking it up. Hell yeah.

This song is such a funny parody of literally all 60's rockers..

And you gotta love that line near the end - "If you listened to the radio and what they play today, you could tell right away, all those assholes really need you!"

TURN, TURN...

Does anyone here listen to sludge metal? My favorites are Acid Bath, Grief, Dystopia, Iron Monkey, Eyehategod, and 16. Acid Bath is my all time favorite band. Listen to "When The Kite String Pops". It's a really good album.

Da Eediot said:

Does anyone here listen to sludge metal? My favorites are Acid Bath, Grief, Dystopia, Iron Monkey, Eyehategod, and 16. Acid Bath is my all time favorite band. Listen to "When The Kite String Pops". It's a really good album.

Dude! Acid Bath is one of my favorite bands, and When The Kite String Pops is one of my favorite albums! Toubabo Koomi is my favorite track.

Jeez I can't wait for this album. Metal Church has returned. This already released song is okay.....not the best, but I hear shades of 80's and 90's metal in here.