Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
roadworx

what game (besides doom) are you playing?

Protester said:

red orchestra 2, for days.

Wrath of Cronos for days.... wait does that count? =P

Anyway, all I have to say is this...

How many bayonets do we have? BAYONETS FOR DAYS!

Master.... how many eyes do you have? Eyes for days. Eyes for days? Yes, eyes for days.

=D

(I <3 Hellsing Abridged... :3)

Finished Clive Barker's Jericho. It was definitely worth playing, has some great visuals and interesting locations and a cool story. A lot of gruesome, yet fascinating horror imagery, as you can expect from a Clive Barker game. Gameplay was okay, but suffered from being too one-dimensional and restrictive. Levels feel empty when there is nothing to pick up (no weapons, no ammo, no health, no nothing). The idea of taking control of team members with different ablities is good, but I would have rather preferred a team of four members with good firepower and magic abilities instead of having all the stuff spread out to six team members.

Now continuing my Clive Barker series with Undying.

Frisky said:

Oh, just the usual obscure games like Codename CURE and Castleminer Z.

I <3 Castleminer Z. I just wonder if they've updated it recently.

Protester said:

red orchestra 2, for days.

I, too, love the sweet sound of Soviet grunts crying for their mothers while choking on their own blood after you shot them in the throat.

Voros said:

Welcome aboard son.

If you knew the Roblox before these massive changes, you would have loved it even more.
Its been a long time since I and my friend played Roblox (I'm DIed456 and he is pshaharaj2000, just saying).

I miss classic Roblox.

I used to be part of the Blockland crowd back in 2010 or so. I miss the CTF games with custom weapons and vehicles that played out on a large scale.

On the last part of TNT Evilution via GOG copy, still going through Bastion, want to start on BloodRayne 2 and Carmageddon Max Pack at some point, finished Hotline Miami on my second playthrough, want to do the sequel, on Tuesday via POSTAL 2's Paradise Lost, Sacred Gold is currently on hold and Sam & Max: Hit the Road is also on hold.

I ought to get my shit together.

My second love besides Doom is Spelunky.

Wishing to find time or motivation playing some other games I bought but never touched, ie got Quantum Break, even upgraded to Win10 for that, but still haven't started playing.

Nowadays it's either the Spelunky leaderboard or replaying classic WADs with Brutal Doom.

I've reached a significant milestone in my Skyrim career: the "fuck it, I'm leveling up via console commands" phase.

I just got back to playing my Project Eden playthrough which I have neglected for a few months.

For the last month or so, my gaming has been a consistent rotation of Shadow Warrior, Donkey Kong Country (now 2), Tetris & Dr. Mario, and occasionally GTA Online (when I can get some friends in on it)

I finished up Fallout 3 so I am now on to the Stalker trilogy in observance of the 30th anniversary of Chernobyl.

If I were you I would personally skip Clear Sky because after my first impression of it I didn't like it a whole lot, but it was a prequel after all. You should still play it if you think you will enjoy it though.

Avoozl said:

If I were you I would personally skip Clear Sky because after my first impression of it I didn't like it a whole lot, but it was a prequel after all. You should still play it if you think you will enjoy it though.

Clear Sky is actually really good. There are two problems however: bugs and crashes. Also, the faction war system is broken. Other than that, I really enjoyed it.

ChekaAgent said:

Clear Sky is actually really good. There are two problems however: bugs and crashes. Also, the faction war system is broken. Other than that, I really enjoyed it.

I played through the whole thing after playing through SoC and CoP a number of times, nothing you can say will sway my opinion of it and I felt it was down right terrible compared to the other two games regardless of the bugs, I ended up wishing that I didn't give in and buy it regardless of how much cheap it was at the time.

Tearing through Carmageddon Max Pack, at rank 60 in C1 now, 5 of the 9 races done so far I've killed all peds (with ped respawn PUPs of course). Also on Thursday now in POSTAL 2: Paradise Lost.

I've played through CS several times. It's got its issues, but it's not a terrible game by any means and I like the new areas. It's still recognizably Stalker.

The faction system is definitely broken, but that's fine because that's the least interesting part of the game to me.

dethtoll said:

it's not a terrible game by any means and I like the new areas.

Yes, but what I mean is in comparison to the other two games it's like the lowest point in the series.

Doesn't mean it's terrible. And given it's a prequel, it's both a good place to start AND easily skippable if you wish.

dethtoll said:

Doesn't mean it's terrible.

That was just my opinion of how I saw the game, of course I am not saying it's terrible because of it being the lowest point.

Tearing Carmageddon a new asshole, seriously, keep getting rank increases of 5 each race, at rank 35 now. 8 of 14 races with all peds killed.

None. :(
I actually rarely play anything as of lately. I think I'm losing the entire satisfaction from gaming, I just get into some new hip game and quit it in like 15 minutes due to immense boredom, retro stuff I used to love lasts like 15 additional minutes.

j4rio said:

None. :(
I actually rarely play anything as of lately. I think I'm losing the entire satisfaction from gaming, I just get into some new hip game and quit it in like 15 minutes due to immense boredom, retro stuff I used to love lasts like 15 additional minutes.

I think my boyfriend's becoming the same way, he wishes to pursue making music the most, and when he is able to I think he'll quit gaming for good.