Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buckshot

Oops. Someone sent me an extra Collectors Edition....

This.

This is a cool thing to do.

Count me in I guess, why not!

E: Can you get a shipping estimate to the UK?

With so many people already asking for it my chances would be very slim and knowing my luck I wouldn't win, but I guess count me in if you wish to.

....and that's it. TIMES UP.

since there wasn't anyone else since yesterday, I went ahead and wrote everyone's name on identical-sized pieces of paper.

Let me get the coffee can, fold these papers in half, shuffle them up, and do the draw. Will post video so every one knows it was fairly decided.

Check back in 30 to 45 minutes..

UPDATE: WINNER HAS BEEN SELECTED (NOT YET NOTIFIED). VIDEO UPLOADING. STAY TUNED.

UPDATE #2: VIDEO IS STILL PROCESSING ON YOUTUBE. SHOULDNT BE MUCH LONGER....

Congratulations to the winner. I guess I have such a bad luck.. argh if only I checked the forums like an hour ago!

Winner is selected in this video. Watch below:

https://youtu.be/gUTJS-kS6SE

You can skip towards the end if you want to see if you won, or watch the brief overview (was intended to show all who joined, that they were fairly listed, and draw was completely random [which it was].

Congrats to the winner, You'll be receiving a PM from me momentarily inquiring on your shipping details. And winner, if you haven't played the new DOOM yet, get use to the video tune... you'll hear (a lot of) it very soon ;)

And to all else, thanks for joining in on the fun. Today may not have been your day, but perhaps next time.

Congrats to the winner! I didn't know the GS version was going to have the cards. I'll have to find those on eBay.

Fuck man, you know how to draw out the tension. :P

Congrats to AD_79. hope you enjoy the game :)

Hahah, great tension and showmanship, congrats, AD_79!

Yay, you win! Now you have the skeleton and the free pack-in game! I'd say post pictures in the skeleton thread but that place was murderfied long ago.

Was not at all expecting that :o Thank you, good sir! I'll PM you the info you need shortly.