Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toke

Post a picture of yourself!

Well I did say at some point that I intend on posting pictures of how I look now-a-days. So I might as well. :P

Pretty cool eh? I'm trying to look like Ichigo Kurosaki since I sound exactly like the voice actor from the English dub. I guess I kinda look and sound like him! ^_^

Anyway, this thread's kinda been dead lately so I thought I'd try and revive it. :3

Alright I did my part. :D

I'm getting just a wee bit tired of the "put the blunt down" jokes when I smoke maybe 1 or 2 blunts a year. I rarely even smoke joints.

Phobus said:

Well, it's been a long while, but there's this guy now (few weeks old):

Don't punch your superior officer!

[oh come on someone had to make a Doom gag]

GoatLord said:

I'm getting just a wee bit tired of the "put the blunt down" jokes when I smoke maybe 1 or 2 blunts a year. I rarely even smoke joints.

I think you carved out this niche for yourself, man. Just embrace it.

Back on topic, you remind me of Cornel West, heh (that philosopher who talked a lot about The Matrix)

DoomUK said:

Back on topic, you remind me of Cornel West, heh

The resemblance is uncanny..

GoatLord said:

Then why do you keep putting *Hits Blunt* in your posts?

He doesn't, the forum itself does it, thanks to Linguica (he did it after GoatLord made a lot of posts about drugs and/or "crazy ideas" in the past). Also, only forum members see it - if you log out of your forum account and view GoatLord's posts, there won't be any *hits blunt*.

scifista42 said:

He doesn't, the forum itself does it, thanks to Linguica (he did it after GoatLord made a lot of posts about drugs and/or "crazy ideas" in the past). Also, only forum members see it - if you log out of your forum account and view GoatLord's posts, there won't be any *hits blunt*.

lol! Lin you badministator. Here I was thinking GoatLord was the ultimate self pro-claimed stoner, especially with all his weird thoughts and perceptions.

scifista42 said:

He doesn't, the forum itself does it, thanks to Linguica...

Hahahaha... that's amazing

GoatLord said:

*hits blunt*

nxGangrel said:

^Why hello there Ziggy Stardust jr. Nice to meet you. :)

To nxGangrel and Kontra Kommando... I was aiming for Ichigo Kurosaki's look. Nobody else. :P

Though I do <3 David Bowie and I like to listen to him frequently... that plus playing Metal Gear Solid and Final Fantasy lol. :3

Here's to hoping FFVII remake is good.

As to GoatLord... he REALLY DOES look like that Cornel West guy. They have to be twins lol, just imagine them smoking pot together! XD

scifista42 said:

What confused me at first was that it didn't appear in all his posts. It was later explained that it is only shown on EE posts.

A nerd got a cheap guitar and now a nerd can take pathetic photos with it.
PS: Yes, my arms are as thin as this guitar's neck.

Spoiler

PureSlime said:

Oh.. uh well I guess I can't be rude to you anymore.