Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
everennui

what are you working on? I wanna see your wads.

Katamori said:

Making a cyberpunk-style vanilla Doom 2 map, with some additional textures for the vibe.

That's pretty amazing. Definitely looking forward to it.

indiscriminately drawing lines with the assumption that I can probably make a coherent layout out of it later. scribbling, essentially.

Ribbiks said:

indiscriminately drawing lines with the assumption that I can probably make a coherent layout out of it later. scribbling, essentially.

http://i.imgur.com/SkYGKBLl.png

Ribbiks said:

scribbling

Hi Ribbiks. Do you think you could bat your eyelashes at this blank piece of paper for me? I was hoping to create an unbelievable mapset of my own, too. Thanks!

Here is a quick structure I made for Retribution: Part II

Not sure what to do with the ceiling.

and another

These layouts look really interesting valk. I especially like the second one :)

Keep going.

@Ribbiks, this looks cool even though you say you are, scribbling ^^

Someday i will finish Map03 For Darkmoon.. at least i can say it have the 90% of the map done... that if i dont feel like "oh this part need another zone"

Currently, me and another user (Godfather38) have kind of "teamed up" to make a Doom/Halo crossover WAD.

I'm currently working on the first level, which is an introduction mission, and Godfather already has the weapons (which are halo replacements for all weapons except for BFG, and said weapons are technically from another Halo mod). They just need polishing and refinement.

The first mission will be very simple: the player is given the option to explore a set part of the hallways of the UNSC Infinity, but to progress to the next mission they must proceed to the bridge to speak to Captain Lasky.

This is the level so far:

Mechazawa said:

I bet writing that UAC logo diagonally was fun...

Hopefully he drew it normally first and then rotated it so it was diagonal to save himself the torment.

If not, then god bless, Sentinel.

Even easier, I'm pretty sure he copy/pasted (why would he draw it again if he already did?) the logo he drew on the red carpet and then rotated the logo 45°.

Related to z0k's screen, here's my current map layout for my darkmoon map

It still has waay too many empty rooms that i have yet to detaill and fill, but im getting close to finish it

DMPhobos said:

Related to z0k's screen, here's my current map layout for my darkmoon map
It still has waay too many empty rooms that i have yet to detaill and fill, but im getting close to finish it

Empty rooms or not, this is still impressive :D

It looks interconnected and all, loving it.

Keep up the good work

Damn mistache, this is one hell (no pun intended) of an improvement over your last wad (I believe suitepee played it on stream). Keep up the good work :D

I do notice a few misalignments on the second shot though but nothing really troublesome (the black marble textures mainly). Also, what is that small triangular thing on the last shot? (on the right of your rocket launcher)

The_Trigger said:

Damn mistache, this is one hell (no pun intended) of an improvement over your last wad (I believe suitepee played it on stream). Keep up the good work :D

I do notice a few misalignments on the second shot though but nothing really troublesome (the black marble textures mainly). Also, what is that small triangular thing on the last shot? (on the right of your rocket launcher)

Hey mate!

Thank you :) Yeah, I've definitely raised the bar with this one over my first map Suitepee featured... it's an attempt to have more of an open world with a logical flow, rather than an arbitrary mess. That first map was pure experimentation, and becoming familiar with GZDoom Builder over a 6 month period; I've also ditched all the custom monsters, except the Archon. Green Herring condoned the use of the Black Marble textures, where I'll reference their original source correctly in the credits text file when finished. I'm sure there will be some miss alignment's, I'll see how much time I have later to perfect everything.

The triangle is part of a symbol (floor switch) embedded in the ground - a Nordic Rune, 'Wolfshook' actually. Not an unclosed sector, thanks for the pair of eyes though. It may be worth sending you what I have so far, as I need another tester. Is that okay?

Am currently working on a Doom 64 EX map. I must say that it's amazingly fun to make levels for it. I find it odd that not more user made levels are made for this. Still have a long way to go though.

MistAche said:

Hey mate!

Thank you :) Yeah, I've definitely raised the bar with this one over my first map Suitepee featured... it's an attempt to have more of an open world with a logical flow, rather than an arbitrary mess. That first map was pure experimentation, and becoming familiar with GZDoom Builder over a 6 month period; I've also ditched all the custom monsters, except the Archon. Green Herring condoned the use of the Black Marble textures, where I'll reference their original source correctly in the credits text file when finished. I'm sure there will be some miss alignment's, I'll see how much time I have later to perfect everything.

The triangle is part of a symbol (floor switch) embedded in the ground - a Nordic Rune, 'Wolfshook' actually. Not an unclosed sector, thanks for the pair of eyes though. It may be worth sending you what I have so far, as I need another tester. Is that okay?

As much as this sounds like tremendous fun. I unfortunately do not have the time currently to beta test :/

Sorry that I can't be of any more help on that. Hopefully, you will find that tester ;)

As for the triangle, it struck as rather odd to me so that is why I thought it was worth mentioning. But, now, it's all sorted out ^^

I've got a backlogged map I was working on ages ago and stopped because I couldn't be arsed any more. I've been thinking of digging it up though.