Cacoward
User Control Panel | Member List | FAQ | Privacy Policy | Blogs | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > Bob Evans and the Odessa series
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 5 [6]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 10:28. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
waftlord

Hi, i've registered here today and this is my first ever post and it's for a very specific reason.

As a young teenager i was lucky enough to be part of the first wave of Doom hype and member of the CompuServe Action Games Forum, username: Japoon.

i uploaded a few naive pwads that didn't have enough dm start points and loads of other nooby issues that i didn't consider at the time. Regardless, it would be a great trip down memory lane to see them again after 20 years (!!!) , if only to read the crap i put in the text file.
Think i added a few cringe worthy sfx as well...

I've recently got back into Doom via the awesome Brutal Doom mod.

And here i am, another lone marine, advocating, screaming and hoping for this mythical upload.

Regards,
Waftlord

Old Post Jul 28 2015 12:29 #
waftlord is offline || Blog || PM || Post History || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
40oz
Forum Etiquette Expert

Hey waftlord! Welcome to the Doomworld Forums!

Any idea what the filenames or title of the wad files are? Perhaps we could help you find them.

Old Post Jul 30 2015 00:59 #
40oz is offline Twitch || Blog || PM || Post History || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
waftlord

thanks

no, hence the eagerness to see and search bobs action games forum archive.

i've searched at all the other repositories online and they're not there.

Old Post Aug 7 2015 22:28 #
waftlord is offline || Blog || PM || Post History || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Quasar

The chance of this happening at this point looks pretty poor, and that is disappointing. Any updates? There are a lot of people who are willing to help in whatever ways necessary.

Old Post Oct 7 2015 15:51 #
Quasar is offline Twitter account Youtube Github || Blog || PM || Post History || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
waftlord

futile bump

bump futility

the futility of the bump

Old Post Jun 22 2016 12:37 #
Kira

Sending him a message would be more useful I feel, even though him reading it then answering would take a while. fraggle seems to have his email adress. Of course this is not something we can abuse, as he is most surely aware of our anticipation.

Old Post Jun 22 2016 13:05 #
Kira is offline || Blog || PM || Post History || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote