Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
baja blast rd.

Create new revenant variants.

Guest Unregistered account

Caconant
A floating, spherical Revenant with punching arms. Its missiles still follow you, but look like flaming skulls.

I was gonna call it the "Pain Elemental", but decided that "Caconant" sounded cooler.

Reven-ant
Skeletal ant wearing tiny body armour with bloodied legs that is only 16 pixels wide, making it hard to see/shoot. It can also only climb up ledges that are 8 units tall.

The only indication of its presence is the normal-sized Revenant shoulder missile-launcher, which it carries above itself at all times.
So, uh... if you ever happen to see a Revenant's missile launcher slowly bobbing up and down while sliding along the floor, you know you've found a Reven-ant.

Swagenant
Revenant full of swag which strides forwards with its hips and legs in front of the rest of its body, with the upper body leaning backwards. Its arms dangle motionlessly. Instead of blood "shorts" and an armour "T-shirt", it has an armour hoodie and blood tracksuit bottoms.

While active, the music playing changes to "More swagger" and will not stop until all Swagenants are destroyed. If multiple Swagenants are active, the song will start layering itself.

^I like the Swaganent...but it should be specified that the hoodie says "Obey" on the front.

TraceOfSpades said:

^There was a time last year where if I said this I wouldn't be surprised if I had been losered for a while.

It's not supposed to be racist exactly, it's just supposed to be targeted at the GHETTO kind of people. Sorry if it came out as racist though.

Sgt Ender said:

Aka "Revenequa"

I don't understand why this is supposed to be racist. If anything, it reminds me of French "je ne sais quoi".

"Revenequoi": a Revenant that looks like all others, but which has a certain je ne sais quoi.

A Revenant that does not physically attack you by fists or rockets, instead it constantly nags and criticizes you over everything, and follows you everywhere you go. To make matters worse, you can't frag it with any of your weapons. However, to even be more annoying, lets say you want to take out a group of monsters with your rocket launcher, and just as you fire, the Revenant gets in your way last second and the rocket does explode, but it only destroys you, adding more insult to injury.

^ Actually, in medieval Venice there was a very similar trade: someone paid by money lenders to follow money-debtors around, and pester them in public, criticizing their every move, shaming them for being late on payment etc., and of course interfering with them buying or paying for something else. Essentially, a sort of very obnoxious debt collector.

Edit: the actual term was Pittima (It.) or Godwit (En.)

Maes said:

I don't understand why this is supposed to be racist. If anything, it reminds me of French "je ne sais quoi".

"Revenequoi": a Revenant that looks like all others, but which has a certain je ne sais quoi.

Ah, never mind. It's better if I don't explain it. It would probably cause a shitstorm.

Maes said:

^ Actually, in medieval Venice there was a very similar trade: someone paid by money lenders to follow money-debtors around, and pester them in public, criticizing their every move, shaming them for being late on payment etc., and of course interfering with them buying or paying for something else. Essentially, a sort of very obnoxious debt collector.

Edit: the actual term was Pittima (It.) or Godwit (En.)

Well there we have it, a new Revenant variant, the Godwit, who relentlessly hounds you and screams at you in Italian.

lil'devil said:

Revenants are known for having a loud scream when they spot the player, but how about making a type of a revenant that would shriek so loud that it would gib everyone in a large radius.

Skaarj-queen-style? :/

On-Topic,
Qevenant and Queenants (no, no space like in queen_ants!)

Qevenant is like a Revenant that uses a Quake Vore/Shalrath projectile for ranged.

The Queenants are big, female skeletical creatures that when idle spawns more revenants around (each of those queens have a limit of 9 alive spawned revs!) and also during battle when they back up, and shoot... er, what do they shoot? :/

They should have a more NSFW version (because females... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) but I'm out of ideas currently. :/

Gustavo6046 said:

They should have a more NSFW version (because females... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) but I'm out of ideas currently. :/

NSFW, skeleton boning.

Voltcom9 said:

This is outside the box thinking.

What about a Revenant that sneaks around maps while inside a cardboard box? (like Metal Gear Solid 2)?

Inside the box thinking! Mwahahaha!

Master O said:

What about a Revenant that sneaks around maps while inside a cardboard box? (like Metal Gear Solid 2)?

Inside the box thinking! Mwahahaha!

Where does a revenant thinks even?

Voltcom9 said:

Instead of a cardboard box, perhaps it could be a UAC crate.

Reminds me of those grey stone monsters in Commander Keen 4

Voltcom9 said:

Instead of a cardboard box, perhaps it could be a UAC crate.

How about a UAC Box enemy? xD