Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fredrik

They Are A Texture

Ooh, those are very nice textures. Not just typical Doom style metal texutres either. Top quality and original. Nice!

nice work! bland, but metal is pretty bland. I'd lift some of those rivets and rotate them so they're not so uniform looking. What did u use to make them?

Looks a lot like that weathered metal finish on the Unreal Tournament splash screen...I love it. Now twist your nuts and rotate your rivets!

Biffy said:

Now twist your nuts and rotate your rivets!

is it just me or does that sound wrong somehow. anyway, nice looking textures. can't wait to see them implemented in a level.

Well they fucking rule. I am going to use them (credits to you Fredrik) in my project. I think they will go well with my spaceship I am building in part of my map.

Is there some kind of public texture library that can be added to by volunteers, if not, I'd like to make one

Xanthier said:

Is there some kind of public texture library that can be added to by volunteers, if not, I'd like to make one

I was going to say FreeDoom, but they've done all the textures. Maybe you should start one? I'd be interested in helping out.

I'm interested too. The only problem with FreeDoom is that the texture set is limited to the textures in DOOM. You'd preferably want to make all-new ones. So, well, if someone has the resources to handle administration, I'll be happy to join.