Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Outrageous Videos

Most Embarassing thing you've done online

Bashe said:

???

I was a big fan of your blood videos and I imitated them when I made vids. Especially for blood in particular. Mine were stupid, I still really liked yours though. Sorry

I used to watch some really cringe Undertale material,including comics and videos. I don`t know how clean myself from this.

developed 2 crushes on people I met online. thankfully I think I'm about done with all that. first time was age 12, next time age 19. Now i'm in my mid-20s so hopefully it's a done deal. I'm not talking about online dating, I mean chatroom, IRC, email stuff. no exchange of photos or meetup or anything real like that.

Met a girl from a gaming community. Thought it'd be amazing. Not to offend anyone, I was disappointed when I drove three states away only to get catfished by a 300+ pound land while. Just stuck to being friendos with everyone after that.

I used to make YouTube Poops before it was massively popular. I used those Zelda CD-i clips like everyone else, and put them together using Windows Movie Maker like so many other early YouTube Poop creators. I think it's really cringe-y to look back at them, but some people on YouTube still seem to like them, so meh. They're still on my channel.

I wrote Sonic fanfiction when I was 12. I also RPed as a girl in CS 1.6 for free weapons.

RUSH said:

How is it even possible for a YouTube video uploaded in 2016 to only have "144p" as a possible playback option? What the fuck.

I believe it was actually 80p 9fps

mrthejoshmon said:

I uploaded phone recordings of games to Youtube.

I'm so sorry.

Like this?