Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IMJack

Degeneratron

No, but I played some games with even crappier graphics back then (e.g. bat/ball "tennis" using the TV screen). Degeneratron does look truly bad for 1984 though.

AndrewB said:

Wait, did you both fail to spell Degenatron correctly?

I copied and pasted from the thread title, which explains the coincidence. Seems you can't even trust the mods to spell things right nowadays... :)

This game might have been good if it was 1974. Back then, all they had was Pong.

Submerge - "Wow! Them red squares can do anything!"
Homer - "Donuts... Is there anything they can't do?"

So, which is better, donuts or red squares?

1984, the year alleycat was released :D (was around then but hardly able to play games :P) That game rocked, I want to see a GBA alley cat actually, that would be cool :D

"Save the Green Dots with your fantastic Flying Red Square!"

"Swing from Green Dot to Green Dot with your Red Square Monkey!"

ROFL!

AndrewB said:

What if we have a red dragon? Do you want to hear about that?

NO. And I don't want to know about any "Green Dots", either. You filthy drugmonkeys can keep your euphemisms to yourselves.

DC

I see a theme. Penetrator has to get past the Defender Of The Faith to get in Monkey's Paradise.

I'll do another episode of 6doomers where linguica dies from a herpes infection he gets from having sex with a red square

Wow, they sure had a nack for them red and green Square dee-lee's..Then again this was before I was born....btw, a Square monkey?!?!?

"Smash the Green Dots deep inside the mysterious Red Square!"

......Rofl...WOW A mysterious Red Square!!!! I'm sold...

"[...]fantastic Flying Red Square!"

...Lol, geeze that Red square can sure do it all...

"[...] Red Square Monkey!"

...Lmao, Ok lemme get this straight, the red square can be a mysterious Red Square, fantastic Flying Red Square, and a Red Square Monkey all at once?? Whoa that red square is l33t and just plain untouchable by anything that did and shall ever exist. [/sarcasm]

"Only without the creepy guys offering to show you puppies."

....ok, Im scared...

Draconio said:
Doom: Kill the evil green dot demons from hell with your heroic red square space marine!

but doomguy is green! :P

Submerge said:
Quick! someone change Ct_Red_pants' title to 'Red Square Monkey'!

Hay yeah! I sick of this title...

Edit:(I'm sure somebody going to make me reget saying that!)

Ct_red_pants said:

but doomguy is green! :P

Yeah, I was following the pattern of the real Degenatron games. The red square is "special", the green dots aren't.

Kill the evil green dots using several different weapons (which is just blue, yellow, or red dots), including the BFG-100 (this is 1984, of course). Journey to another dimension through tons of levels (the only differences in maps are the wall colors) and use all sorts of items (blue dots) to defeat the hideous White Cube.

Linguica said:

Apparently the parody has completely flown over everyone's head.