Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lizardcommando

Lizard War Beta4 released!

I downloaded it and the Zip was corrupt (bad crc). Although, things were interrupted half way through, so probably my problem, not yours. I'll DL again when I get the time.

I downloaded twice and got a corrupt file each time, so maybe there's something wrong there?

And I have a cable modem and downloaded it twice straight through, so it didn't get interupted. Aight, just letting ya know, cuz I'm very curious as to what this little mod is like.

Jello said:

I downloaded twice and got a corrupt file each time, so maybe there's something wrong there?

And I have a cable modem and downloaded it twice straight through, so it didn't get interupted. Aight, just letting ya know, cuz I'm very curious as to what this little mod is like.

Damn. I'm gonna try and look into it when I have the time. #@%$#* Geocities!!!

Alright everyone! I've re-uploaded it again so it should work. I guess I'm at fault for the corrupt file. I think it musta been when the computer froze while in the middle of uploading. Yeah, that musta been the reason for the file to be corrupt. Anyways, the file should work now, so download it! :)