Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Zeratul 982

Problems...

It seems that during 11:30 AM (1:30 PM ET I think), all Doomworld sites are either VERY slow or don't work at all. Then everything works fine about an hour later. This has happened ever since the beginning of the week. I don't know if it's just our ISP because I try opening other sites and they work with no problem. I'm just curious.

I experienced this problem about an 3 hours ago (1:15 Eastern Time), so I got off and played ZDoom for about an hour and a half, re-connected, and everything loaded right up. I thought I was the only one noticing it.....

I might be speaking bullshit, but I think that's the hour when Mordeth does manteinance.

yes i have noticed that too. it worried me because one day it said doomworld.com can not be found! the must reset the servers at that time or updated doomworld. who knows? i hope it is not problems

That happened right when I was finishing my last big 2-hours-in-the-works post :|

Well it's 11:15 AM over here (1:15 ET), so I'm guessing that everything will stop working in about 15 minutes. If I'm wanting to look at something on here I better do it quick.