Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kain

this is a real post about a real question.

ok i am going into my usual routine today, but i have a question.
is it possible to make an imp to have 2 far attacks?

Uhm... I think you can do that with EDGE DDFs, but I'm not sure. Ask Fanatic.

I think so.It could be a spare attack.Wait yes.It is possible.Thanks to EDGE DDF FAQ I can probly do that.

Whats up with you using fraggle's fish face? Ah well, I suppose you are welcome to it...

yeah only in EDGE I think its possible.

I've changed to this fish instead. I certainly dont want to be confused with bigbadgangsta.

You can even use MBF or JDP to make an Imp having 2 or more far attacks or 2 or more melee attacks. Just use RandomJump codepointer. They work great!

Cya

dude, look at gt ep 64 the verry last ep. and no, dragonball hf is coming out and goku is a ssj5!! i have seen the comic and it looks nice.

dude, look at gt ep 64 the verry last ep. and no, dragonball hf is coming out and goku is a ssj5!! i have seen the comic and it looks nice.

What? How old are you? I watched DBZ when I was like 11 but I can't stand it now...

Yes it possible to make an IMP with tw ofar attacks (with out EDGE). But it would beeh kinda fake.

ONE: U have to make one monster, lets say, da Revenant have only da close attack, no far way. So now u have a spare attaking fram(s)

TWO: sat da IMP Far attack frame to dat of da Revenants.

THREE: Set da last frame of da Revenant Far attack's Next frame to da begining frame of da IMps attack.

FOUR:Make it look more realistic by changing da "SPRITE NUMBER" of da revenants FAR attack to da same as da imps...

Dis kind stupid since it always shoots da Revenant firebal dan followed by da Imp firebal....but o well...dats all i can say if u only want to use DEHACKED

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT DRAGONBALL HF IS FAKE!!!! man, some people... just pure no-brainers.

What? How old are you? I watched DBZ when I was like 11 but I can't stand it now...

I've seen it since i was 6 or something. I'm 14 now. btw, i used to live in asia, thats why i got to watch more DBZ episodes and earlier known about it than you americans