Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mewse

Hot Russian Programmer Chicks!

I caught Goldeneye on TV the other day for the first time since I saw it back when it came out, and I realized I now have a favourite Bond girl: that Natalya chick, who is hot, Russian, and to top it all off she's a computer programmer. In other news, the Goldeneye Doom2 TC page reveals that a newly enhanced EDGE version has been released, including a drivable Soviet TANK! I think we've all known for a long time that the only thing Doom2 was missing was a tank. Well now we have it. I love you Natalya!

mewse said:
I now have a favourite Bond girl: that Natalya chick, who is hot, Russian, and to top it all off she's a computer programmer.

HELL YEAH!!!

Err, anyway, yeah, I should check this out...

I can't get this mod to run properly. Everytime I try to run it it crashes my comp. I've tried monkeying around with the .bat file, and it SOMETIMES runs for a while if I take the scripting out, though it still crashes after the facility level. Anyone else had this problem?

Tarthyn said:

I can't get this mod to run properly. Everytime I try to run it it crashes my comp. I've tried monkeying around with the .bat file, and it SOMETIMES runs for a while if I take the scripting out, though it still crashes after the facility level. Anyone else had this problem?

errr.. unfortunately thats probably EDGE being dumb.. i'm not a very large advocate of the EDGE engine..

I a bit annoyed at the fact that maps 03 an 28 still crash after they said that they fixed it.

also, am I the only one who finds the goldeneye (game) dying noies hilarious?

KoolKat said:
Ha! I don't like the loose moral Bond babes! :P *!wharf!*

***Warning! Class 3 Conservative alert!***

No, no, I agree, chicks with loose morals are a turn-off. However, that's not nearly as much a turn-off as a chick who smokes, which still isn't nearly as much a turn-off as a chick who drinks. Now, the only problem is finding a chick that meets my strict standards here at college. Yeah, yeah, I know I've probably become a one-person minority around here with these opinions, but hey, I've always been a freak, always will be. Oh, wait, this should be about Goldeneye, shouldn't it? Well, don't blame me, KoolKat started it.

I somewhat agree with AndrewB, chicks is such a proverse term, I use female and girl, or their name if its a person in preticular. Im not telling you to do anything, I just felt like saying this, cause I havent spammed in like 45 minutes, and I thought it was time.

Pfft, there goes geekmarine again... the avatar thief.

DOOM Anomaly, proverse term? Like, a term found in poetry?

hmm
hey you could try deleting the ge64levs.gwa file
also make sure you are using edge 1.27
that must be installed in the doom2 folder.
then you will need to create a 'ge64ddf' folder in your doom2 and extract all the stuff to there, you will also need to donwload the ge64levs.zip and unzip them there.
if you have other problem email at

goldeneye@newdoom.com

AndrewB, the fact that women don't pay attention to you doesn't justify your calling them "morons." On the contrary.

OPPs!

If you are having any problems running the Edge version goto this site and delete you ge64levs.gwa file
and download the new ge64levs.zip I have posted.

when I play it on ZDoom, stuff blinks, BADLY. For example. Boxes keep flashing from boxes to barrels. Same goes for the watch flickering with the chainsaw.

Er, okay... Whatever, I'm kind of lost (as usual) about the whole chick thing. Alright, females, I suppose. Anyways, sorry for stealing your avatar Myk for the past I have no idea how many years. I made myself a new one, so you can be happy.

AndrewB said:

Stop calling them chicks and start calling the _____es by their real term, morons.

That only applies to dogs.

Geekmarine: A girl who drinks turns you off more than a girl who smokes?

I could never date someone who smokes, but drinking wouldn't really bother me nearly as much. (I don't drink at all myself but I'm not so picky about other people. I might try to dissuade them, but if they're bent on drinking I won't stop them.)
Just as long as they're not a drunk or alcoholic.