Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

How to make the most pimp ass DOOM ScreenSaver!!

Waiting for DoomIII?? Infact, waiting so long your fucking screensaver opens? Well dont be afraid! I found a kick-ass way to pimp-a-fie your screen saver, and its quite simple!

Ok, check to see if you have the screen saver, "Windows 3-D Maze".. If you do, cool.

Now open up Win-Tex {or whatever peogram you use} and look through the Doom2 textures, pick out your favorite floor/ceiling/wall. Hell, you can even open up paintbrush {lol} and mix two walls together :P

Now that you did this, save these textures to a file or somthing, and open up the properties for your "3-D Maze" screen saver. You can select your own walls/ceilings/floors!!! Hence forth, turning that gay thing into Doom!!!

Its pretty cool, but make sure you take it off "full screen", put the graphics quality on high, and the screen size at max for best results {unless you want it to look like the old Doom Demo running at low resolution.}

Case Study #144
Patient : Jeremy
Symptoms : Insane babbling, gayness
Cause : Disappointment over non-release of DOOM video
Cure : Some fresh pussy.

--End Case study
Dr. Dimwit "Lord" FlatHead,
UAC-81452 Medical Facility, Mars

UAC Outpost #38 "Atlantis" at Phobos Quadrant IV
UAC standard procedure dictates inmediate lock-down of the patient's thread.
Awaiting authorization from our resident MedSci complex chief, Dr. Flathead.

--F. "Zaldron" Ceccatto
--UAC Moderator

UAC Medical Staff Internal Memo
Concerning the case of subject #144: "Permission granted."

NOTE: Something horrible happened in the men's room yesterday. Request cleaning squad immediately.

--
Dr. Dimwit "Lord" FlatHead
UAC-81452 Medical Facility, Mars

UAC Outpost #38 "Atlantis" at Phobos Quadrant IV
Dr. Malikavich, Research & Development chief scientist has already begun the preparations for the lock-down. Case #144 should be terminated at 1430 hours.

Manteinance is already taking care of the situation.

--F. "Zaldron" Ceccatto
--UAC Moderator

Patient# 005/ serial code: 11267838 stationed "Alpha-Quadrant Sector-B"

----
Fresh pussy has been injected upon {thanks lindsy}.
----

Anyway, whats wrong with this, I think my screen saver idea is cool, try it asshole!

Patient# 005/ serial code: 11267838 stationed "Alpha-Quadrant Sector-B"

----
Fresh pussy has been injected upon {thanks lindsy}.
----

Anyway, whats wrong with this, I think my screen saver idea is cool, try it asshole!

Same here Zal, beucause my monitor does this gay shit where when you leave it on too long without doing anything it starts turning itself on and off :P

But my screen saver idea is just fun to mess around with. Yesterday I replaced all the skins with stars, the wall, ceiling, and floor, it looked pretty sweet.