Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Julian

Doom Re-Centered

Yeah! Doom is nine and our good friend Biggy Doggy thought it would be nice to show us all the new design of Doomcenter. The pages are now much much less bloated and do load incredibly faster than the old ones. I don't want to get into any kind of political secrets but rumors state that MGON quitted paying the guy and had no choice but to give him more freedom. I still don't know if this is good or bad news but, hell, the new design rocks!

Well, hopefully it doesn't interfere much with bigdog's pockets (i.e. leaving them a bit too close to empty) but otherwise it's certainly good news. MGON has been pretty stupid, it should stay off the site itself and just host it as well as it can, in my opinion (yeah, they need money and the internet is not a playground, but whatever...)

BigDog, your dedication in the face of adversity amazes me. Keep up the good work man! Site looks great. :)

good work, bigd! btw, if it could be looking a bit better if you would bring back the previous Doomcenter's logo, just a personal opinon of my own however......

yes the forums still suck, but maybe, someday, they will get better. thanks for the feedback everyone!

quitted

Heh heh heh heh....:P

OMG Doom Center loads up fast now, and it looks spiffy to boot! Good job bigd!

Sign in to follow this