Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Arioch

Daedalus Status Update

holy mother of god in hell.

I thought teamtnt was dead...wasn't the last thing they released that dm megawad for Boom? That was a long ass time ago...

/me checks out the window for flying pigs

Wow, amazing news. I haven't played the demo for years and thought that this project was never coming out... but lo and behold, it's back and sounds pretty kickass from that forum post. Can't wait to see this one! :)

Heh, Millenium is basically done, there are just a few touchups no one wants to do...

Wasnt Daedalus done 2 years ago? just waiting for a zdoom 1.23 version to be released taht wasn't a beta? guess they got tired of waiting.

Nocturnal Nebuchadnezzar on the Night Train North!!!!! FINALLY!!!! I've been waiting for this one for some time. Next up: Millenium....

Those jerk stores rejected my TNT application years ago and I still hold a grudge toward them. Maybe it was because I stated I am better than them in my app...

Lazer said:

Heh, Millenium is basically done, there are just a few touchups no one wants to do...

Which is exactly my point.

You guys are seriously funny, especially you Afterglow! "Jerk Stores", that's a good one. BTW, when did you apply for the team? Also, why did the person running the show for applications reject you?

When I applied along time ago I was on the verge of rejection as well, but I kept fighting for it. I finally convinced Ty Halderman and the others to let me in and it's been good ever since.

Cadman -Member TeamTNT

Those jerk stores rejected my TNT application years ago and I still hold a grudge toward them. Maybe it was because I stated I am better than them in my app...

I can't blame them. No one wants a self-righteous asshole like you.

Dickhead.

Well Afterglow has been Losered, so AV46 can be happy :P

I played the Daedalus demo the other day, it was OK, it just wasn't as good as I expected. I hate to say it, but IMO, the new textures/flats were mundane and boring. I did like the new sounds though, and the shattering glass was a nice touch. It was plenty difficult in the later levels, but overall it was kinda boring.