Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
CacodemonLeader

Skull Tag: The Mortal Conflict

The world is safe from the invasion of the hellspawn, but unfortunately, Earth is once again doomed.

A mysterious figure floated to the ground in front of many civilians. His name was Ultimus. He was evil, and he wanted to destroy the planet.

"Everyone," Ultimus annouced, "This planet is worthless and I will destroy it. You guys have no chance to survive so this is your last day on Earth. However, that won't be for 6 months, and after 6 months, I will come back and then face the most heavily trained person to fight me in a deathmatch, one-on-one!"

And with that, Ultimus zoomed off. What were the civilians going to do? Who are you gonna call?

Why, Deimos of Course. Deimos is the most hardened Marine ever to deathmatch. He has won countless times and he never gives up. He will, exactly be the one to stop Ultimus.

Outside of Earth, Ultimus was thinking of what to say next,

"What if I am defeated in Deathmatch? If the person who approaches me defeats me in deathmatch, then I will have to leave the Earth alone for a very long time. However if I win, then I get to destroy the planet! Muahahahahaha!!!"

And so, Ultimus then waits 6 months for the best warrior to face him.

NOW PLAY THAT EPISODE IN SKULL TAG!!!

"Everyone," Ultimus annouced, "This planet is worthless and I will destroy it. You guys have no chance to survive so this is your last day on Earth. However, that won't be for 6 months, and after 6 months, I will come back and then face the most heavily trained person to fight me in a deathmatch, one-on-one!"

If this is my last day on Earth, then why is he coming back in six months? I'll be dead along with everyone else. If everyone is dead then who is he going to deathmatch? This Ultimus sounds a bit dense to me.

Maybe its not my last day on Earth. Maybe this "day" is really six months, or 180 days. If that is true, then six months is really 180 X 180 days or 32400 days or 88 years. So he'll back in 88 years.

But wait, add 88 to my age and that makes me over a hundred years old. I'll probably be dead. Oh, well. :)