Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Arioch

Daedalus Screenshot Countdown

Bah! So I'm gonna have to learn to read alien now am I. :-)

Daedalus - so close I can smell it. This has to be one worth waiting for.

A couple of cool new features in build 39 caught our eye and should make the finale in Daedalus rather... interesting.

Hmmm, well, I know what features were added to Zdoom build 39. I wonder how they are going to be used...

Hmm I'm kinda rusty on katakana, but I'll look and see if I can make any of it out...

Damnit they said the pic would get updated at noon and its 12:01 and still no new pic!

X-DOOM said:

it is me or the Daedalus POTD still unchanged ? since 2 nights !

They're taunting us... :(

timmie said:

They're taunting us... :(

Nah, they're just upholding the long-standing tradition of Doom related POTDs remaining unchanged for days, weeks, even years.

how funny wouldn't it be if they stopped updating their website for 3 more years now?

Looks like a vanilla DOOM2.exe room, except for the transparancy. Of course there's nothing wrong with that if it plays well.

Szymanski said:

Looks like a vanilla DOOM2.exe room, except for the transparancy.

And the script that is running to put that alien text on screen, which presumably was triggered in that room.

Sorry about the no-update.

Just as soon as ya think everything's okay, Real Life (in this case work "settle down, Maynard, it's just a word") kept me from updating. It has now been updated, with some more stuff that you could do in Vanilla DOOM, as someone said recently.

It's actually sort of hard to show off things in a still picture. Oh, well. I promised pictures, not motion pictures.

TeamKill said:

Why is there katakana that I can read in that alien language? lol

It's probably there to keep from giving out clues before it's done. Probably only a temp lettering patch. :P

hee... Ty Halderman ... "Newbie" ... good one!
Can't we change that to "#1 Man" like Romero uses on his message board?

In fact, does anyone know if the real Romero/Carmack/Hall/Petersen/McGee/Willits/etc. have legitimate accounts here, and have they ever posted?

Hey, the screen shots are actually changing now. Looking good!

I want a blurb of the day too now! :-)

Enjay said:

I want a blurb of the day too now! :-)

But there is one: Nope, nothing today. :P

I still don't have anything to say, but I wanted to be sure to have a blurb today for Enjay.

hahahhahaha!