Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

Freedoom question

Ok. I will get some public domain sounds. And maybe some animal sounds and edit them to sound evil.

I searched over 70 sites and nothing. Most sounds you had to pay for and the free sounds sucked so much ass. I will still try however.

I just remebered. Kat gave me a pistol and a shotgun sound. I can take out the shotgun firing sound and use the sound of the shotgun cocking as dswpnup. If you already have pistol sounds then this can be used for an automatic weapon as well. Drop me a line on AIM, ICQ or e-mail me so I know where to send them.

I have found some goodies. The quality is not perfect cause I had to convert them from .au files. Well anyway I have a growling sound effect, a rocket launcher firing (acually was a "pistol" sound) but this one sucks and I am hoping someone can edit sounds better than me and touch it up, I have a sound of an explosion but I think it would be better as a fireball being launched or a flamethrower if there is one, two pistol sounds one should be used for an automatic weapon however and finnally a shotgun cocking which is what dswpn up is. Hope these will help!

Did you read the README file? We have to be very careful with "free texture" and "free sound" type sites as they might not actually be free for us to use. The README file also explains how to submit your files (answering your other question).