Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bloodshedder

A Timely Reminder

SargeBaldy reminded me today via IRC to remind everone here that SargeBaldy speedmapping will take place as normal on Sunday. This is, of course, 19:00 GMT (2 PM Eastern Standard Time) on the IRC network irc.freenode.net channel #zdoom. Apparently a more conventional theme will be used this time around.

Heh. I like how it assures us that there will be a more conventional theme.

Interested parties would like to know! :p

more conventional? /me looks at his theme.. hmm you could say that about it.. but it might not be the best word... it's just less specific and more vague. i got the idea from nick baker but it's somewhat more off-the-wall than a lot of his other ideas.
nothing too crazy though, i don't expect i'll get 50% joke maps again this week.

I love the "praise" section on your site. :-) (I've been meaning to add my favourite comments on XWE to mine.) I hope I can make it to the SpeedMapping tomorrow, I've been meaning to participate for so long, but something always came up.

Ok... so it's been a while since I played E1. I should have checked first what E1M6 is really like, because I actually had E1M7 in my mind when building the map. But I didn't know it was E1M7. I thought it was E1M6.

Oh well, it was fun.

Arno said:

Ok... so it's been a while since I played E1. I should have checked first what E1M6 is really like, because I actually had E1M7 in my mind when building the map. But I didn't know it was E1M7. I thought it was E1M6.

Oh well, it was fun.

Yep it was fun but the pressure's on from the outset, 100mins flys by an' ya don't have much time to think. I remembered the walkways through the nukage though, but I didn't really have time to put E4 features, heh.