Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MagnuM

Multi-level wad pack

Yes...Idea (.)_(')
o

I'd like to make a simple multi-level wad pack. If any of you care to help me make one, I would greatly appreciate it.

======================================================================
OPTION #1.

==Rules==

1. No extremely simple wads (i.e. burger.wad)

2. Decent to extremely good levels wanted

3. Vanilla Doom wads only (exceptions will be made though)

4. Theme = Urban, Suburban, Tec/Lab

5. Contact me = johnymagnum@hotmail.com or PM me

======================================================================

Option #2. SEND TO HELL

Hey, look on the bright side, though. More people busy = more cool wads to dowload. Personally, I like it this way. Sure, there's always a chance you'll come up with a killer project idea that will never get off the ground, but at least there are always plenty of other projects, at least some of which will really kick ass, and make up for your project never being born. Personally, I'd love to help you, but I myself am devoting all of my editing abilities to helping with Freedoom (not much effort spent, but it's the thought that counts).

MagnuM said:

I'd like to make a simple multi-level wad pack. If any of you care to help me make one, I would greatly appreciate it.

If it's only a simple wadpack with only a few maps in it (and they'll be limited in size due to being vanilla), surely you could do it by yourself?

I say this because everyone is busy on their own projects or working on other team projects, so there aren't that many left.