Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NiGHTMARE

personal stats

::shoves fod back into Lüt's closet::

You better stay in there. It's dangerous out here.

Name: Deathwarrior
Race: Live God
Alignment: Somewhat Good
Class: Making modifications
Level: 13

Strength: 18
Dexterity: 12
Intelligence: 16
Wisdom: 17

Btw those stats are D&D stats. Intelligence 15 (max is 18). So there :P

Brick.

So, what did ya think of P:AR?

I thought it was pretty good. I definety liked the crane scene. Seemed like there were some really big scenes and a few less-than-average points; the big scenes made kinda contrasted with those points, like, the end of E1M2 didn't seem "all there", etc. Being more of a detail fanatic than a gameplay fanatic, it's an 8.5/10 in my book so far.

NEWBIE!!

um fodders, maybe you shouldn't say newbie, because everytime you say it stphrz throws you in the closet. I'll let you out, but don't let stphrz catch you saying newbie to him okay?

/me opens closet door and as /me and fodders escape stphrz's house.

Shit! I am stuck in L(daft u)t's closet, there is no way on this planet anyone is gonna say "Fodders came out of the closet" !

8.5? Is that all? If Shock 'em Down was an 8.5 I figure P:AR must be at least an 11.5 by your standards....

Shit! I am stuck in L(daft u)t's closet, there is no way on this planet anyone is gonna say "Fodders came out of the closet" !

/me smashes lut's closet open and /me and fodders run to the city where esco is living at

At least we can keep away from stphrz and lut.

8.5? Is that all? If Shock 'em Down was an 8.5 I figure P:AR must be at least an 11.5 by your standards....

Another big thing is the consistency.

A few of the texture themes aren't exactly exciting either. There were also a few odd points, like the very exit of E1M3 was poorly laid out.

Name: ZarcyB
Race: Depressed
Class: Computer geek
STR: 13
INT: 17
CON: 10
DEX: 10
CHA: -1
WIS: 4

I hate myself.