Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shockwav3

Mr. Smiley's Head Safari

hi,
i'mm searching for a doom1 mod called "DOOM3 Mr. Smiley's Head Safari, or so.
it had replacements for all 3 doom episodes, weapons, enemies, floors, ceilings, music etc.
for example the bfg was replaced with a chicken which could shoot eggs or the plasmagun was a tin of hairspray with a lighter, so you could create fire with it :)
the demons where replaced with lila barneys (you know "...i love you, you love me..." ;P ), the Cyberdemon was a big snowman or the Barons of hell were blue powers rangers (btw. all graphics looked like they were created with MS Paint)
the music was taken from movies or other songs, "Das Boot or Go West" for example.
Maps were almost everytime castles.
The maps had name like: "hey man let's go to bed" or "starwars"
I hope you can help me

doesn't even someone of you know that wad???
i have searched that fuckin' wad all over the net, perhaps someone of you know more facts about that game so the search would be easier.

i herd of a wad that makes the plasma cannon a liter, this isprobably the one. but back to the question, sorry dude i dont know where to find this, i would like to have it..

Look at my post in one of the forums named "WTF?????". You'll know what this is.

If not, I made a note that it was a hacked doom.exe and not a WAD. In a sense, it's its own port, an illegal game, per se. It got annoying and pointless so I deleted it.

yeah, right perhaps someone of you is able to write a dehacked patch, so i don't have to use this fuckin' exe again.