Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ralphis`

NO!

I don't watch bball unless I'm bored. The NFL kicks arse!

Yeah I just love seeing people run at eachother for 5 seconds, stand around for 60 seconds, repeat, repeat, repeat for a few hours straight. Wheee! I don't think I could even enjoy that on acid.

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! LAKERS WIN!!!! Criverson finally pulled up his panties and figured out that potty time's over!! And Mutombo can't lock arms with his boyfriend Shaq like he wants to.

LAKERS REPEAT!

LAKERS WIN, HELL'S YEAH!!!!!

/me rolls a blunt and passes it around to all da lakers' fans in da forum/

WOOOOOHOOOO i luv weed.....my best friend in the whole goddamn world....and fuck all u druggie haters cuz ur retards and its stupid were people too so go suck a fuckin dick.......ok im done

/me raids L.A. with wooden rocket launcher.

heeeeeey ! that's MY wooden rocket launcher !

hello brothers just came by to annouce that we must save the last deathmatch before there isnt one anymore. these so called new gen babys have attacked our fellow quakers and now there community is up in ruins, we as doomers must save what is left of them. these who have been infected with this infectious desease called cs yes you heard it first cs is spreading and those who get infected must die imediatly. thank god our community is stronger than quakes its sad to say though that deathmatch is not the same. thats were we jump into place make these speed maps impress your fellow other and what not and show them a good time give id your support make this doom3 kill all others grrrrrrrrrrrrrr let doom rock but let cs die in its own shit

p.s i am the doom's elite warrior im the all mighty morbidtwatt mawhahahaha cs kids must die. bring back classic deathmatch screw the cs kids there everywhere. actually let there be a place for new gens and old school cant we all just get along :)

hello brothers just came by to annouce that we must save the last deathmatch before there isnt one anymore. these so called new gen babys have attacked our fellow quakers and now there community is up in ruins, we as doomers must save what is left of them. these who have been infected with this infectious desease called cs yes you heard it first cs is spreading and those who get infected must die imediatly. thank god our community is stronger than quakes its sad to say though that deathmatch is not the same. thats were we jump into place make these speed maps impress your fellow other and what not and show them a good time give id your support make this doom3 kill all others grrrrrrrrrrrrrr let doom rock but let cs die in its own shit

p.s i am the doom's elite warrior im the all mighty morbidtwatt mawhahahaha cs kids must die. bring back classic deathmatch screw the cs kids there everywhere. actually let there be a place for new gens and old school cant we all just get along :)

*puff* *puff* *puff*