Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

RTC-3057 works in ZDoom. ZDoom is a source port in the sense that Doomsday is, although they are entirely different in their purposes. ZDoom favors game control by providing the ability to write simple to extremely complex scripts, things like simply printing messages to the player, modifying monster behavior, affecting the environment, or implementing a conversation system somewhat like the one seen in Strife. ZDoom's scripting is somewhat similar to C++.

No, it is not compatible with Doomsday.

In fact, RCT-3057 was made for ZDoom, so no, it won't work with any other port other than ZDoom.

DooMBoy said:

In fact, RCT-3057 was made for ZDoom, so no, it won't work with any other port other than ZDoom.

Not strictly true. It should also work with any other port which is based on a relatively recent version of ZDoom, such as ZDoomGL, ZDaemonGL (not regular ZDaemon though) and Skulltag.

can anyone please post me a link to

a free copy of hexen hexen2 and heretic also anythi9ng else that is worth playing on doomsday

thank you

bellinger000 said:

no i wasnt looking for warez there easy to find!

Smart thinking, genius.

I think he WAS asking for warez and then he found out that you can't use it here and changed what he said yea thats what i think omg runon!

Ralphis said:

I think he WAS asking for warez and then he found out that you can't use it here and changed what he said yea thats what i think omg runon!

Probably. So ANYWAY, what IS with your title?

Ultraviolet said:

Probably. So ANYWAY, what IS with your title?

I don't know either. It freaks me out :P

Kappes Buur said:

I think that the time has come for UltraViolet to send everyone a pair of 3D glasses.

I don't follow...

Ultraviolet said:

So ANYWAY, what IS with your title?

Yeap, that's EXACTLY what's with his title. :-P

Ultraviolet said:

I don't follow...

Your avatar, it looks like it would work with 3d glasses

Ralphis said:

Your avatar, it looks like it would work with 3d glasses

You should have seen it when it was an animated GIF and inverted every 2 tenths of a second. Ask Shaviro.

The way I did that was just to split the red out of the image and move it off center, split the blue out and move it off center the other way... I think that's actually what they do for those 3d-glasses movies, but they obviously don't do it frame by frame. :P I think there's a special prism that does that in real-time. (By the way, the filter I used on my image to do that was called "prism".)

Now uh, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR TITLE.

bellinger000 said:

does RTC-3057 work with doomsday? what is zdoom? does it work with doomsday?

You deserve an award for best question I've heard in a long time. =)

Woah, first time I've ever seen someone not only bump a month old thread, but also be totally off topic! ;)

Anyway, it can be found here.

Hey, now that the topic has been resurrected I can tell you about hub1! It's almost finished and it would've been released already if we hadn't encountered problems with map02.

Shaviro said:

Hey, now that the topic has been resurrected I can tell you about hub1! It's almost finished and it would've been released already if we hadn't encountered problems with map02.

Wait for me to polish the tracks (btw, pm me a list of the ones you'd like to include in it).

Julian said:

Wait for me to polish the tracks (btw, pm me a list of the ones you'd like to include in it).

Sure!
btw, I can tell you already that I will be wanting dei.ogg...so please complete that one :) How does ~4 minutes sound? :]

Shaviro said:

Sure!
btw, I can tell you already that I will be wanting dei.ogg...so please complete that one :) How does ~4 minutes sound? :]

Sounds good, I actually thought about remixing it for great justic... err... sounding. ;)

Julian said:

Sounds good, I actually thought about remixing it for great justic... err... sounding. ;)

Cool! :)
I'll try to get map02 working meanwhile! :P

Is there a chance there'll be an update to rtc-3057 anytime soon? I remember that awesome AWESOME one map demo with the dancing bananas, heh, and I want MORE!

EDIT: Nevermind, I just saw the last few posts, but some speculative dates wouldn't hurt :p