Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Zeratul 982

Doom Legacy - ceiling flat errors

I noticed this while playing some levels such as Map05 or Map12 on Doom Legacy:

Let's say there are 2 sectors. The sector you are in has a sky flat and the other sector is higher than the one you're in, and it has a ceiling flat. That ceiling flat shows itself floating above it's sector while you're outside it.

I don't know if it happens to everyone else, or if it is just the version of Doom Legacy I have giving up the ghost. I have version 1.32.

It's not just you. There's a prominent example on the collapsing bridge in E3M1 ...

i think it happens to everyone i know when i had my voodoo5 it to did the same thing. but when i played with anti alaising some of those missing textures were back it helped some of the problem. right now im using a geforce3 by nvidia and still the same problem but not as much i geuss it varys on what card you have and all

Boy, morbidtwatt, looking at your posts i'd say you get lost and confused quite a bit.

hum? You don't look to have a lot of posts. What was your old username?

same as the one im using now. this name has been branded on my butt for years seven years to be exact its my name, not my real name but its sure close to it. i never made that many post back then because i didnt have anything to say. now i do. when they made the new forums they took out my account i only made like maybe 3 post back then ya im branded newbie here at doomworld but in reality im no where close to being a newbie i have my doom clan here local where i live we fight agiasnt other doomers and quakers and halflifer they all suck.

i love my history its nothing but deathmatch

Hey MorbidTwatt, did I read that right?

Do you already have A GeForce 3?

Cool

That's an expensive card though,
Shoulda waited 6 Months.

Still cool though.

Do you already have A GeForce 3?

What, there's new video hardware out? That's funny.