Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sporku

Agent Spork and the Magical ZDoom Adventure

Sweet as. You need to use some new textures by that NiGHTMARE fellow though... =P

is that centrail thing floating in mid-air? add some structure that supports it to make it look cooler. (just a suggestion)

ukiro said:

is that centrail thing floating in mid-air? add some structure that supports it to make it look cooler. (just a suggestion)

Why not just have it floating in the air? :P It'd make for a nice surreal detail.

surreal? heh, you must love all newbie wads then, with doors opening into the sky and water for ceilings ;-)

ukiro said:

surreal? heh, you must love all newbie wads then, with doors opening into the sky and water for ceilings ;-)

Gah, I said surreal, not unreal. :P

You need to use some new textures by that NiGHTMARE fellow though...

I could use some of those flats in the 'useful flats' wad on your site. :P

Is that centrail thing floating in mid-air? add some structure that supports it to make it look cooler. (just a suggestion)

I'll give that a try and see if it works out.

Hey NiGHTMARE, is that 5th episode textures link a real link or a yank on my proverbial chain? I get an international 404.

Looks like website of the guy hosting it died or something.

I really need to find a better webspace provider, then I could have it (and the recoloured textures wad) hosted on my own site.

ukiro said:

Hey, E1M8 has nukage for ceiling :p. Personally, I'd go for the supports, but then I'm psycho like that. I suppose that's why it took me so long to really get good at level editing. I get absolutely mental about details, and so I couldn't ever really do any level editing until I got good, but I couldn't ever get good because I couldn't practice because details would drive me insane.

I think it would look better with supports connecting it to the surrounding wall, rather than the floor.

ukiro said:

heh, ultimate doom e3m3 had water as ceiling in the starting area. :P

Torn said:

heh, ultimate doom e3m3 had water as ceiling in the starting area. :P

E3M3 was a computer base map made by Tom Hall that Sandy Petersen retextured to fit into the hellish theme of Episode 3.

Heh, at least one half of E3 seems to Tom Hall's old work. It's a shame, really, because the original stuff is so much better. (Not that Tom Hall sucks, but he just doesn't fit the theme for E3.)

Oh good lord. Save us now.

That's very good. Much better than some of my stuff. :)

Thank you! :)

Work on the map is really slow, though. I am hoping that the map will take a minimum of 15 minutes to beat. It might take a while to finish, because of some problems I've been having as of lately.

AgentSpork said:

DON'T QUOTE IMAGES RETARD
WIP Screenshot Goodness!

That's fantastic - it's the type of architecture I am working on for my WW2/Wolfenstein TC.