Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Crendowing

Come the fuck on!!!!

This GBA version of DOOM will only have the first three episodes on it? Why's that? Does Nintendo not like Thy Flesh Consumed? Would it take too much to add it to the cartridge?

All these questions plus a few others are running through my mind on this. My mind needs to know all the answers for it to be at peace. *sigh*

Does Nintendo not like Thy Flesh Consumed?

Why wouldn't they?

Would it take too much to add it to the cartridge?

Probably. Just look at SNES Doom.

HAHA Your a newbie..

I'm not as much of a newbie as you think...........

There's a deep, dark secret about me that you "veterans" may know about me.

Shit, the 32X only had the first two, what do you expect?

WRONG, I looked for a cyberdemon for 2 years and finally found level 16 2 years ago. No e2m8. faggots

A few shits:

GBA carts can hold up to 512 megabits if my fucking memory serves correctly, which is more than enough to hold all the fucking Doom levels. You've got a face with my name on it.

However... You are a cock.

Episodes 1, 2, and 3 were built with Doom 0.x as a motherfucking engine. If you and your jive know anything about the fucking maturation of Doom, you will know that the fucking early versions of the fucking Doom engine had a motherfucking lower visplane count before that bastard gave HOMs / crashed, I forget exactly fuckin' what happened. Fuck this shit. By the fucking time that E4 was being made, Doom 2 was already released, and the fucking Doom engine was at v1.666 if not higher. By then, shit,, the fucking visplane shity had been fixed and more detailed levels could be made. Strap this to your face: you are a pussy.

Since the fucking GBA doesn't have an especially large amount of processing power, I would imagine that the fucking E4 levels, which were designed for a version of Doom that allowed more complex levels, would have had to be cut down too ass-grabbing much and so god-damn were removed. Goddamn, I should ream your ass.

so what ling. just as long as its fun to play with 4 other people. thats what i am more worried about.

E4 was way to easy, even on UV.

This kind of stuff makes me wonder why on Earth people hanging around a DooM forum keeps praising their god-like DooM superpowers. It's kinda risky...

E4 too easy?

?

?

?

Even on UV ?

?
?

I guess that's why the first fucking level of the first fucking episode had like five or six motherfucking Barons of goddam hell, a slew of seargents and imps and only nine, count 'em, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, nine assraping blue bottles for heath for the entire fucking level.

Jesus tapdancing Christ on steel wheels, with sparklers! I fucking wish some people would fucking THINK before they type.

A few shits:

GBA carts can hold up to 512 megabits if my fucking memory serves correctly, which is more than enough to hold all the fucking Doom levels. You've got a face with my name on it.

Episodes 1, 2, and 3 were built with Doom 0.x as a motherfucking engine. If you and your jive know anything about the fucking maturation of Doom, you will know that the fucking early versions of the fucking Doom engine had a motherfucking lower visplane count before that bastard gave HOMs / crashed, I forget exactly fuckin' what happened. Fuck this shit. By the fucking time that E4 was being made, Doom 2 was already released, and the fucking Doom engine was at v1.666 if not higher. By then, shit,, the fucking visplane shity had been fixed and more detailed levels could be made. Strap this to your face: you are a pussy.

Since the fucking GBA doesn't have an especially large amount of processing power, I would imagine that the fucking E4 levels, which were designed for a version of Doom that allowed more complex levels, would have had to be cut down too ass-grabbing much and so god-damn were removed. Goddamn, I should ream your ass.

OH SHIT!!! WTF did you fucks do dat pissed Ling off so fuckin' much! Ya'll mothafuckas must want ta get yoself in some serious shit up in dis piece. I ain't eva seen him talk like dat! What da fuck pissed him off so much? He sounds like....... ME!! HOLY SHIT!!!

FUCK GETTIN' HIGH, I'M GETTIN DA FUCK OUT OF HERE!!! LATE!!

/me drops da big ass bag of weed and runs away screamin in terror like a lil stank, 2 cent, bitch/

Oh yah, E4 vas a breeze. If it vasn't for my huge pectorals preventing me from bringing my arms close enough together to use both hands on the keyboard at the same time, I vould have finished it the first time on UV in 10 minutes instead of 20.

Strap this to your face: you are a pussy.

Eh? Whatever.

E4 too easy?

?

?

?

Even on UV ?

?
?

I guess that's why the first fucking level of the first fucking episode had like five or six motherfucking Barons of goddam hell, a slew of seargents and imps and only nine, count 'em, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, nine assraping blue bottles for heath for the entire fucking level.

Jesus tapdancing Christ on steel wheels, with sparklers! I fucking wish some people would fucking THINK before they type.

No shit man, I see this all the time on the forums. The hell? I usually die once or twice on E4M2 trying to get that damn BFG.

NOW, IN LINGSPEAK:
No fucking shit man, I see all this the Goddamn time on the fuckin' forums. The fuckin' hell? I fucking die once or Goddamn twice on fucking E4M2 trying to get that motherfucking BFG an shit.

Word up. Yo.

I think that e4 is gosh-darned good, but not as fluking much as episode fricking-2 and episode fricking-3. It makes me sick as shoot to see this crabapple language being used tothe fluking max. Cod ham cheese is rice!

[/b]SEE FUCKING WHAT TO MOTHAFUCKING MUCH DRUGS FUCKING DRUGS TO YOU *opens up INSULTS.doc* VOMITACIOUS SCHWEID FIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

*dodges bricks and flaming bottles

DIE, POTTYMOUTHS! /me loads up a chaingun with soap and washes everyone's mouth out. Why in the netherworld do you use that F-word so much?! You are gross buckets.

BTW, E4L2 was near-impossible. You had to fight 40 cacodemons and 1000000000000000000000000000000000000 smaller enemies with just a darn shotgun!!!

Now, I want that Insults.doc, btw.

I already showed you it. It was the deadnail vs. SoKatH flamewar from the old Doom3 forum.

OK, in LingSpeak:

Efucking4 is easy?!?! You are more fuckin' full of shit than a motherfuckin' Christmas turkey? Whatcha been smokin'?
Uh, anyway, I haven't the faintest idea what pissed Ling off so FUCKING BADLY!!!!

=P

Why in the blue fuck did you revive this thread? I think Ling was irritated because a GBA game can hold 64 megabytes but nonetheless the system has to be able to USE those megs... just jamming a rar of Duke3D in a cartridge won't do you much damn good will it?