Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
diluted

to all you quakers out there

me and macvilewhore have started a clan, and need people to join, so like, if you like slipknot (Or if you dont who cares) and wanna be in our clan, email me at 666_heretic@dragmedown.com

goddamnit i ask a reasonable question, and i get a bunch of jackasses to come in here and start theyre faggoty bullshit, SHUT THE FUCK UP DOOMBOY, BEFORE I SEND YOUR DENTURES DOWN YOUR FUCKING THROAT, ugh, im sick OF JACKASSES, now, ANYONE that has a non IDIOTIC reply please, step forward, if not GO SIT IN YOUR GODFORSAKEN HELL HOLE, jesus christ almighty, now it should be coming quite evident why i dont post much here anymore, thank you for WASTING MY TIME, boy, cant i wait to see what mac has to say tommorrow, its amazing to think that fellow doomers ARE SUCH FLAMING PILES OF SEMEN, witht the exception of mac, bbg, ralphis, maga, and darkstorm, fanatic,and yes even you fraggle are reasonable, and the rest of you know who you are.......fuck, i cant take retarded assholes bullshit, makes me want to KILL did you come out backwards out of your moms cunt? jesus christ, fuck, man....i cant think of enough bad shit to say right now so im gonna shut up, and i really dont want banned

Well, I do have a serious reply. What relevance does Slipknot have to your clan? Are you making 9-member teams?
Or is a song going to be your clans' anthem, as it were?

funny, somehow i knew you're into slipknot even before i looked at the post (it's the name ;))...fuck yeah, i wouldn't mind joining - slipknot is my fav band after all...

If Slipknot is your fave band, mind if I ask you something? How is Iowa, anyway? I really like the first album as have been thinking about picking it up. I first want Powerman 5000: Anyone for Doomsday? first, but still. Is it a good Cd? Worth getting if you like the first album?

i'd say it's just as good - iowa is basically the first the album just with less rapping, and more heavier elements...slipknot seemed to have matured as a bad imo, and it shows...i say get it...as for powerman 5000, i was never really into them, so i can't tell you about their new album...but iowa is a classic...love it...

BEFORE I SEND YOUR DENTURES DOWN YOUR FUCKING THROAT
SUCH FLAMING PILES OF SEMEN

ORFL! =)

Very deadnail-ish.

is that a doom clan or quake clan?

Quake fool :P

What does quake clan have to do with doomworld? unless you people out there are quakish, then I wouldn't care. Obviously you can see why.

is that a doom clan or quake clan?

Quake fool :P

What does quake clan have to do with doomworld? unless you people out there are quakish, then I wouldn't care. Obviously you can see why.

There's OBVIOUSLY some quakers here on DW.

People must hate joining Doom clans now..rather form a new quake clan more than a doom clan..sigh

me and macvilewhore have started a clan, and need people to join, so like, if you like slipknot (Or if you dont who cares) and wanna be in our clan, email me at 666_heretic@dragmedown.com

Anyone want to start a clan for people that hate slipknot? :P

I'd rather start a Jimmy Buffet Clan. We would deathmatch your asses but we're too busy getting drunk in the Carribean and trying to fuck them waitresses.

Hey, they're pretty good actually. The one thing that I don't like about em' is that half of the group are murderers :|

I first want Powerman 5000: Anyone for Doomsday?

This cd has been in my drive for the past week along with me playing Q2. They go together perfect. Expect one of their songs in my deathmatch project. OOPS

I first want Powerman 5000: Anyone for Doomsday?

This cd has been in my drive for the past week along with me playing Q2. They go together perfect. Expect one of their songs in my deathmatch project. OOPS

Huh!? How did you get it?? I thought that the album was pulled to be worked on more. At least that's what an interview with Spider one told me...

Hey, they're pretty good actually. The one thing that I don't like about em' is that half of the group are murderers :|

id love to know where the HELL you heard that