Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Arielus

Skulltag add-ons

Hey there,

I downloaded the 0.95f version of Skulltag just a few days ago; I also grabbed "Wart 01" and "Wart 02" and tried them both. I was very pleased with the engine features, specially with the new enemies and weapons; really cool indeed.

Please, forgive me if this has already been asked and answered here; I did a quick search and found nothing, so I decided to inquire myself: Are there any other add-ons in existence, different from the ones mentioned, which require this specific port, and which use all these cool features? I would really like to see some more examples. If there is still nothing available, do you know of anything in current development?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Ariel.

Alright, thanks for replying, folks. I was actually talking about single player mods, yes... I am sure this engine is still too new, hence the low number of add-ons designed for it. As I said, I really like the new features it has, so I really hope some new creations see light soon.

Thanks anyway!

Ariel.

SkullTag's not new, it's older than ZDaemon at least.

Carn just recently started pimping new features for single player like new monsters and stuff, so single player maps are so far rare.

I was thinking of making a single player ST map though, just for the hell of it.