Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

Should I?

I voted no; not because I'm against your site or against doomers' pictures, but because I would rather have it on Doomworld (*hint* *hint* :)

I am thinking of putting up a doomers pictures section. Should I?

Toke has a doomers pictures section on his site already

Oh...nevermind then...

Is it back up yet? Every time I'd checked over the last coupla months, the site was down.

Well, considering IT HASN'T WORKED FOR ABOUT 3 MONTHS, a new one might well be required ;)

well, i was thinking about that too bigbad, but what exactly i had in mind was creating one bigger site but as big as doomworld or doomcenter. One big site to link to doomers' pictures section, wad editing info, sumbitting wad section, doomers's personal information(if it's possible), and all kinda fancy doom stuff. However, i have no clue how i start it, what do you think of this idea? come on up irc #doomworkshop if you wanna talk to me about this, and so is everyone else who's interested as well thank you

doomers's personal information(if it's possible)

I always thought there should have been an
optional profile thing under your pic in Doomer's Pictures, that would be cool. Dunno how many people would keep it up to date though.

Blah, I sent Ling my pic but he hasn't put it up yet. :P

So go ahead, just do it.

Lut, Bigbadgansta: if you like my idea from what I just said before, talk to me on icq or aol or even email, i'll be happy to talk about it. If you feel free to use mirc, you may come on to #doomworkshop at irc.openprojects.net, mostly I'm available to chat on saturday mornings. :)

My site went down when @home fucked up my accounf

my server is running right now but only I can access it for some reason. I created my doomers pictures section because DoomWorld is very selective about who they allow to add there pics.

I would gladly send my doomers pics to anyone that wants to put it up on a major site.

My site went down when @home fucked up my accounf

my server is running right now but only I can access it for some reason. I created my doomers pictures section because DoomWorld is very selective about who they allow to add there pics.

I would gladly send my doomers pics to anyone that wants to put it up on a major site.

My site is far from major. I got like 300 hits in a few days however.