Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Xenoman

Now lets' get em' all in here...

If we knew how to have 6 voting things like that one dude you could add FINAL DOOM.

HUH???

Does anyone remember these deck of cards called Doom Troopers? :D

A bought a whole bunch of those for a couple of years ago.....it was kinda fun.

I know there was an SNES game called Doom Troopers, but it didn't have anything to do with DOOM.

BTW.....never heard of that card deck.

Wow, I think I was just referred to as 'that one guy' oh well...

I know what you are talking about...I too bought a deck of Doom Trooper cards once. It was a short-lived card game based on a miniatures game (which you can still find, but I forgot what its called). I only know one other person who ever had any of them. They eventually stopped printing them due to low sales (like every other card game not printed/bought by WotC or Decipher). I remember getting a certain free premium card from that game as a free gift not once-but twice, from a comic catalogue that I used to order from.

Wow, I think I was just referred to as 'that one guy' oh well...

...shhh, don't be too public about fucking with the forum software. Or better yet, just don't do it, period.

...shhh, don't be too public about fucking with the forum software. Or better yet, just don't do it, period.

-10000 posts LMFAO...oh wait, yeah, warning...got ya...eeep!

-10000 posts LMFAO...oh wait, yeah, warning...got ya...eeep!

Harrumph, I had over 1000, too :P...just watch what sorts of sneaky things you do on this here site...and don't anger the sausage gods...

If we knew how to have 6 voting things like that one dude you could add FINAL DOOM.

HUH???

A BUG YOU HAVEN'T EXPLOITED YET?? GET TO WORK, BITCH!!!

HUH???

A BUG YOU HAVEN'T EXPLOITED YET?? GET TO WORK, BITCH!!!

YES, MASTER!!!
/me goes into l337 h4x0r mode :P