• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Anders

Two bugs

I've found two bugs in eternity:

Number one:
if i bring down the console and run "map x" (where x is any name that isn't a valid map, and doesn't end with .wad) the current map is restarted, with an errormessage in the console, but with map01's music. I beleive this is because S_Start defaults to D_RUNNIN or D_E1M1 if it can't find what music to play.

I suggest you put in some error checking earlier in the chain of calls.

--
Number two:
If i run eternity with a reduced screen size (so i get the GRNROCK border) then exit eternity and start it again with -warp 1, the startup console is still visible over the border when the game begins.

Adding to that: running under XP, alt-tabbing from full-screen Eternity to another application or having another application pop-up will cause Eternity to segvault and quit. This doesn't happen in windowed mode. It started switching from beta2 to later betas.

Mordeth said:

Adding to that: running under XP, alt-tabbing from full-screen Eternity to another application or having another application pop-up will cause Eternity to segvault and quit. This doesn't happen in windowed mode. It started switching from beta2 to later betas.

I have fixed that bug already, it'll be in beta 6.