Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

The plot thickens

B.J. weilded the hefty machine guns. Twin machine guns, what a novel idea, he thought. The next door looked promising "promising to get me killed" B.J. muttered under his breath. Oh well, he was a soldier, and soldiers didnt bitch they just died. This door slid up when he turned the knob. On the other side were 5 guards, all sitting at a table. This was gonna be fun. Pulling the triggers at the same time, the bullets ripped through the air, then through the bodies of those damn Nazis. "Next time, ask for unleaded" he said, a slight grin on his face. A sudden noise jerked B.J.'s view to his left. It was a man in a cage. It wasnt just any man, it was Tyler!
"Tyler!" B.J. said, almost shouting, as he rushed over to unlock the cage.
"Damnit, Brian" Tyler said, saying B.J.'s first name, only a few people knew it "I have to tell you something. Dont bother with the lock, I am a dead man anyways" Tyler said, despair making his voice crack and tears well up in his eyes "They gave me some kinda shot. I saw what it did to Steven and Ricky. It turned them into monsters! They-".
"Monsters?" B.J. interupted, wondering what the hell he meant.
"Ye-Yea-Yes. They tur-turned into zombies or something. They got all pale, started moaning and drooling, their eyes turning red, and then the evil doctor put guns on their chests. Oh god, I am gonna be a monster!" Tyler said, frantic and crying.
"No way man!" B.J. said, trying to keep Tyler calm, "Your not gonna be a fuckin' monster! I am gonna get you outta here" He said, wishing that what he had just said was true.
"Give me your pistol" Tyler said "I need it. I um... want to shoot the lock off".
"Here" Brian said, his eyebrows furrowing up, then his eyes went wide with horror as he knew what Tyler was planning. "Tyler dont-" *BLAM* *THUD*.

Tyler watched B.J.'s body hit the ground without any remorse. He then calmy shot the lock off of the door to his cage. He quickly stepped out, and looked down the corridor both ways. It was clear. Tyler was now a man on a mission.

Tyler Halderman was going to get those bastards that shut down the /pub/idgames, if it was the last thing he did.

This isnt one of those lame community stories!

It's only lame because you make it so.