Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
drav35

Lemmings Doom

I started a project last year it was lemmings doom the first release had bugs in it Then sparky fixed 2 weeks later then i started again but my brother gave him computer and i said why work on! Then A year Later I started agian
now i added more lemmings to kill and weid looking one i will be posting it soon!

Well Just posted my Lemmings doom on ftp.cdrom.com i hope it able to be downloaded soon!

give him a break liam. why dont you go make a lemmings doom and then see how you feel.

I'm not insulting him. I'm just joking around.

I think Yahoo has been out for a while.

(Just kidding. It's late, and I am tired.)

*** UPDATED *** Lemmings Doom added 2 new Lemmings! A Mutated Lemming wich it replaces the small spider thinges and I know what there called but I forget how to spell the name and a Barney Lemming that beats the shit out of you and shoots hearts at you he's a crazy Son of a bitch! You can whack'em with a bat!

Oi.... all I could find was a Lemming player patch. Where -did- you put the bloody Lemmings DOOM? I want to see >_<! I've been aggrivated by the normal Lems, so it's time to take some out!!

I almost thought you were talking about the ZDOOM skin called "Lemming" when I read the subject line.

Hilarious if you ask me. I especially like the sound that goes "MY NUTS!!!!!!" when you hit the ground.

If your project ever gets finished, I wanna know where to get it.

I can't think anything right now i like to use sprites form MBf Like Dogs and make them them lemming the run around like dogs! And Use Legacy Grapichs just incase you don't like zdoom or use edge graphics! Like Consloe grapichs and other stuff and maybe i could permission to have sprites form edge wads use the grapichs and make them lemming typed

I see some one is making another lemming doom i don't give a crap! IYou Can Even Make Your Own Lemmings Doom!

I need a place to put this on ! So Pepole can download it!
It would of been done a little bit ago but ftp.cdrom.com closed down idgames!

What do you guys think of LemDM?
What do you think of the levels - which do you think are good? What about the graphics and the sounds and music?