Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
diluted

the end?

does any one feel that this should be the last doom? after doom2 and final doom....its stretching the story too far. i mean i LOVE doom...i just dont want to see it turn into those stupid ass fucking sequals that suck ass really bad.

Final Doom doesn't count. It's like Thy Flesh Consumed, neither are actually part of the core series.

I bet it will be the last DOOM...

After they finish DOOM, Carmack will once again write a new engine from scratch (as he said in his .plan update) and id will probably start a new franchise (they didn't hire Graeme Divine for nothing, did they?).

Only time will tell...

The story is already WAY stretched, that's why I think id's remaking the first one, or something.

Let's see, our little marine killed millions of demons located in Deimos, Phobos, Hell, Earth, and who knows what other places. I mean, DooM 1, DooM 2, Final DooM, Master Levels...that's quite a lot.

There was a story?

Personally, I think they should redo the original story, and really flesh out the details (start the game out by showing your squad get the sh*t kicked out of them).

DC

Exactly. That's what the franchise needs. No sequels, but an innovative way of telling the same story.