Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Windowpain

Dead Forum?

I think a large degree of the problem (read: the inactivity) can be directly correlated to the fact that this new forum software EATS ASS.

ThAt'S bEcAuSe ThE fAnFiCtIoN fOrUm Is FuLl Of ShItE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

Seriously, don't worry about it, two posts here in D3 are more worthwhile reading than the entire fucking fanfic forum (w00t! Alliteration!). It's not like I have anything against doom fanfiction, I'm an active writer and am working on a doom fic now, but, c'mon! Everything there is either a half a page "story" with no satisfactory beginning or end or one of those retarded FPS lounge comedies that are very far from being funny (OMG, it's the Doomguy and DukeNukem talking about their games and the guy from blood is always killed! Hoooooo boy, is that ever funny! *scoff*). Almost everything in that forum looks like something I wrote in third grade when I was time pressed, and if it's real good it might look like one of my fifth grade stories.

That's my opinion, which is probably worth more than that of most of the posters here :)

I think a large degree of the problem (read: the inactivity) can be directly correlated to the fact that this new forum software EATS ASS.

It is so ironic that you say that in a post which uses bold, italic, and URL linking, none of which were in the old forum software.

Hahahah, nice one Ling. ;)

Let's just stick to the real problem here people... you know, that misterious thing called "lack of info".

And about the post amount on the fan fiction forum...well, let's just pretend it's an MySQL error, ok?

Some day this place will be SO full of retards asking "MINE DOM 3 INS'T WRKING PLZ HELP ME :) THX THX LLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL".

Enjoy while you can, that's my advice...

Some day this place will be SO full of retards asking "MINE DOM 3 INS'T WRKING PLZ HELP ME :) THX THX LLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL".

Enjoy while you can, that's my advice...

WTU R YUO TKNG ABOT? I JSUT NED HELP FXING MINE DOM 3 GAM DUMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YO! WTF U R SAYING!? MINE DoM IIII IS FAR BETTAR THX TO MY L337327 FGORCE4 CARD WITH T%L AND PIXLES SAHDERS. YOURS MUST NO NOT WORK CAUSE U HAVE A REALLY LOUSY COMPUTARRR, LOLOKOLOLokoklLOOL!!111111.
SUCK IT DOWN!!! GO CRY LIKE A BABY TO THE FNA FITCION FORUMM; MWHWAHAWHAWHAHA!!!111 PHEER MY MAD d00m 2K1|_|_S!!!!11

Yeah, we definitly don't need these guys.

I can't mispell ROFL, dammit....

Thank God. There's a limit before I start considering those posts as random butt/keyboard interaction...