Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
cph

Let ballot begin

Ok, the voting is now open for the project name, my CGI seems to be working smoothly now...

http://cacodemon.despayre.org:81/vote.cgi

This is a private vote for people contributing to or following the project, i.e. please don't send this to any news sites etc. It's our project and this is meant to make sure we can a name we're happy with.

We'll use the results of this vote to make a shortlist of names. Note that we won't be deciding purely on the basis of this vote.

Please no ballot stuffing. All the votes are logged, but I have better things to do that analysing logs to cut out cheating. This is the other reason the vote is intended to be private.

Current results can be seen at http://cacodemon.despayre.org:81/vote.cgi?show=1

I'm sure someone with a more graphical mind will make a graph when it's done. The results are sorted and that's enough for me :-)

Flaccid?!
Vomica?!
DECOLLATION?!

What the hell... did you look up half of these in a dictionary at random?

aww only one vote for porphyria :(

And only one vote for Defenestration.

BTW, if *that* wins, do we get to throw monsters out windows then?

I'll be closing the voting some time tomorrow. It'll be up to fraggle what the next step after that is.

Vomica?!

I was the one who came up with that one. I remember that I was looking for a word relative to disgusting things and that was what I found. So it wasn't so randomly chosen :)

Defenestration

Heh, I haven't heard that in months.

/me blasts Cryptopsy.

I see I'm still the only person who voted for "MITOLTI - MITOLTI Is Treading On Legal Thin Ice"

Heh

I see I'm still the only person who voted for "MITOLTI - MITOLTI Is Treading On Legal Thin Ice"

Heh

I would have voted for "E-AUTODAWPACOD = E-AUTODAWPACOD Allows Users To Operate Doom Addons Without Purchasing A Copy Of Doom" if it had been on the list :P