Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
999cop

Technology Arena

this is ...what might help to bring back the spirit of Doom deathmatching. I've been thinking and gathering this idea together over the year, and I havn't spent much of time on it. However, I sorta started making this megawad for deathmatch which will contain all new 32 levels...that is a temporary concept if I have enough of materials, time, supportings. This wad is unlike any other megawads such as dwango5 or dwango6 or anything like that. It will contain the most detailed, suitable, planned deathmatch megawad. The goal of this wad is to bring all the deathmatch spirits back into this wad. And it will be built based on vanilla doom2 port to support as many doomgods as they wish to have such condition.

I will try to design the maps as much of doom3-like as possible, which including with proper lightness arrangement, decent modern textures..etc. It will not be gothic, instead it will be technical. Some of the designing ideas of maps might come from other games like Quake3 or UT and such. So please don't turn this into a big issue. I want to have part of the structures of maps alike the ones in Quake3 or UT or other action shooting games. Also I'd like to design maps based on the architecture in reality or the outdoor view of natural environment. Then people wouldn't get bored of only having indoor levels.

Apparently according to my plan if I really want to have this get done sooner and I plan on making an all new 32-levels wad, I don't think I'm capable to finish this on my own. (like i'm gonna spend the rest of my life to work this...pff yeah right) Therefore, I have to recruit whoever who are interested in making maps for the wad, notify me and lets have a chitchat about it

*Can anyone for sure tell me what and when was the recent deathmatch megawad released?

because beside dwango5 and 6, mostly other dm pwads suck hell

because beside dwango5 and 6, mostly other dm pwads suck hell

damn straight, although i kinda like dcdwango and cbs_se.

Hey 999cop, I played against you for a little while on sucky dwango5 a few days ago (you kicked my butt pretty good). If you need a level designer for your project, drop me an email. More frags to the people!