Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Submerge

Post Hell

I voted #2. If a post is bad, why not just have the mods or admin delete it? I do think those very bad posts need to have its author humiliated, though.

Disabling replies in post hell is good. Things are in there because they are too shitty to be continued, to therefore, they can not be replied to. If you want to exploit the forum bugs and post there anyway, go right ahead. Just don't come crying to me when Ling eats your intestines for dinner.

And yes, Post Hell is by far the most entertaining forum by far. I read the new additions every time I come to the forums, and sometimes I go back and read some of the older crap if I'm bored or need a laugh.

If things are to shitty to be continued, delete them, or close them. But if you say Post Hell has funny post, then maybe it's OK to continue them after all. The point as I understood it was to keep the dumb or offensive posts away from users who don't like them, but if a person chooses to participate is such posts, let him do it in Post Hell, without interfering those who choose not to.

Of course if you do it, Post Hell will become the most popular forum. So who are we trying to defend?

If things are to shitty to be continued, delete them, or close them.

Post hell DOES close the topics, that's the point.

If things are to shitty to be continued, delete them, or close them. But if you say Post Hell has funny post, then maybe it's OK to continue them after all.

Their shittiness is what makes them so funny.

Well since I'm getting tired, I'll form my final point about it.

It's OK to make Post Hell to dump shitty topics to and by that close them and at the same time free the other forums from them, but:

If you took the trouble to make a special forum for these topics, rather than just deleting them, you might as well keep them open to enable those who still want to continue them do so, without bothering those who don't.

Generally the only people who want to continue them are idiots.

Hell yeah, I mean threads that are stupid *cough Punk_blue* should not be continued.

If you took the trouble to make a special forum for these topics, rather than just deleting them, you might as well keep them open to enable those who still want to continue them do so, without bothering those who don't.

What would potentially happen is that flamewars from there that were allowed to continue would spill over into other forums when certain users make posts.

Well... Allright, you've convinced me. Never mind.

Hmm, I seem to have problem with my jDOOM installation... It won't show me the textures, I can only see the shapes of the walls and the objects. Anyone knows what it could be?

I hate post hell, it sucks mighty meat balls! (i chose this answer cuz it said this... hehehe!! ;) )

Post Hell has some great, old posts from the past and they will remain as the good old, memories to us. Let's just keep it that way? Would it be fun messing around with topics in Post Hell? I know several will answer yes, but why can't we leave them alone? Think of the children.