Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
danarchist

Girls are Great!

Well, since this was an unfair poll, I had to choose Kittie out of all of those.

Girls are great!

Not when it comes to music, IMO.

Well, since this was an unfair poll, I had to choose Kittie out of all of those.

How was it unfair?

Girls are great!

Not when it comes to music, IMO.

You've never heard Genitorturers have you?

KiTTie area pretty good, they have this one song I love, I forgot the name though... paper doll? hmm.

Girls are Great!

Damn skippity!!

I voted for Kittie. Anyone here listened to "Brackish"?

FUCKING NOCTURNAL NEBUCHADNEZZAR IN A PROM DRESS, NOT THIS AGAIN!!

How about Theatre of Tragedy, or Lacuna Coil, or The Gathering? Or the new Arch Enemy, there's a wild bitch for ya :)

Fuck, I don't wanna do ANOTHER 2-page list of good bands with good female leads just because your lazy ass has never been to a CD store other than Best Buy. You probably haven't checked out a single one of the german bands I dished out last time I had to deal with a similar poll anyways.

Oh well, carry on.

Hmm...most female singers have the looks, the silicon and the cash, but no talent. I mean, there are SOME female singers with talent but not any of the new ones. Check out the OLD music, those women had talent. Nowadays its just reproccessed shitty music to brainwash the fucks...er...youth of America, and to this I say "FUCK YOU". But then again, I could be wrong but not fucking likely.

FUCKING NOCTURNAL NEBUCHADNEZZAR IN A PROM DRESS, NOT THIS AGAIN!!

How about Theatre of Tragedy, or Lacuna Coil, or The Gathering? Or the new Arch Enemy, there's a wild bitch for ya :)

Right, but who's heard of those bands? I pick the most polular because more people will vote for them...theres a whole science in poll-making.

Fuck, I don't wanna do ANOTHER 2-page list of good bands with good female leads just because your lazy ass has never been to a CD store other than Best Buy. You probably haven't checked out a single one of the german bands I dished out last time I had to deal with a similar poll anyways.

Actually, I did check out Das Ich, but they SUCK! Plus, I get most of my music from Audiogalaxy.com nowadays...so I'm broadening my horizons as we speak.

Oh well, carry on.

That I will do...

Actually, I did check out Das Ich, but they SUCK!

/me hides from the wrath of Lüt

Right, but who's heard of those bands?

Everybody I know.

Actually, I did check out Das Ich, but they SUCK!

Hm, actually, the first two EPs are pretty crappy. I'm not sure which tracks you got, but for somebody who likes NIN you can't deny the Egodram tracks are times better than anything Rezzy could dream of making, unless professionalism scares you. Hell, most of it is perfect Dooming music. But I shoulda known, most people don't "get" most of the kind of music they play.