• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

Fave old school game

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

Just name it! So many to choose from!

Hmm...hard to decide when THEY ARE JUST THE SAME DAMN ANSWER EXCEPT THE FUCKING LAST ONE!!!!
/me picks the earth one...

Haha! I have Scorched Earth 1.5 Registered, the latest version where you can play with that triple-turret-tank. But we don't play with it, cause it takes a great portion of the fun out of the game.

Stupid tripple-turret tank. I remember letting a stupid comp play as one of those, and it still wiped everything out, including itself. I loved those dang funky-bombs.
/me craves chaos...

Me and my friends once set up a 10-tank game, with 4 of us and 6 comps, and we set the large scale mode which causes all sorts of explosions being 2-3 times larger. So every time a tank went off with a nuke it'd wipe out half of the other players. Except me, because I bought parachutes and survived most of the falls when the mountains crumbled. It was a good game. I came from behind to 8 straight victories...

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

Too bad there's no net multiplayer........

No, ZZ. That's good. Who needs a stupid net multiplayer if you can play in turns at the same comp. It's like chatting on IRC while sitting in the same damn room. I've seen stupid kinds in my former school do that.

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

Well, basically, I'm homeschooled, so I don't meet a lot of ppl. :/

I kicked the triple-turreted tank's ass large...it only fires three missiles or tracers, not three of anything else...so it wasn't THAT much of a threat, especially if you're like me and all you use are Napalms, Nukes and Death's Heads :p

Why of course I use Napalms, Nukes and Death Heads. I also use shields. Only Hot Napalm or Death Head will kill me instantly if I'm shielded.

Napalm is cool unless you spill it on yourself. Death Head is the coolets if you are placed properly. However, it has happened more than once to me that I don't calculate the str/ang right and get death-headed by my own Death Head.

Still, it's one of the coolest games.

weren't there also 2 kinds of nukes, too? Mini and normal nuke? The Funky Bomb was also kinda cool...if you're into suicidr :P But it also has a nuclear explosion, too. I loved that:P