Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Castlevania

are the icons/avatars real?

yes, i see some icons/avatars with real human faces! are those actually pictures of the people posting the messages?? some of them look like real people only altered, like the guy on here with big mouse ears, or the transvestite looking person. but i assume they could also be a joke but i am just curious.

Lüt got a bunch of people avatars. A lot of transvestites, and a bunch of ugly people. I'm pretty sure that that horribly ugly cat really is Ralphis, though. So, no. that's not likely to be what the person really looks like.

How dare you insult the way I look. :P

I finally realized what your avatar is of. I feel stupid for having it take this long... creepy sunglasses...

I finally realized what your avatar is of. I feel stupid for having it take this long... creepy sunglasses...

Nope.

god was I off...I thought it was some stupid panda-mouse ugly-as-hell hybrid costume...it looks like that from a distance

btw, my avatar is self portrait muahahahahaha!!!

Well, I was close... looks like some Rammstein action going on there... but I still think those cups look like sunglasses when the image is small like that.

looks like some Rammstein action going on there...

Hehe, yep, the old Six Mad Chefs: Insanesucht project :D

Nope.

Hahahaha! So thats what Archvile's avatar is...

Yeah, I'm Edgar Allan Poe back from the dead. Ph34r and stuff.

As you can see, I'm really a red Baron of Hell sought to make hell in everybody's life and to intimidate newbies who dare to cross my path in a dark alley!!!!

Speaking of avatars, what do the dimensions have to be for one again? I'm asking just in case I'm still alive the next time an upload day comes up.

My avatar is really a picture of me. I once got payed $5 to appear in some video game a long time ago...I wonder what happened to that. I never played it...

Speaking of avatars, what do the dimensions have to be for one again?

36x36

You can also right-click the picture and see the size under the "Properties" box.

Believe it or not, I really am a green fish.

Umm. I'm one.... too.... just..... upside down.....

I took these green fishies, and I'm gonna make my own out of the upside down one.