Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
999cop

Rants & Raves !!!

Rants & Raves !!!
- I suppose this is what this section of forum is for since the description at the bottom of the link indicates as "flame on"

Now flame on whatever or whoever that you've been always wanting to!

Maybe they should make deadnail the mod for this shiny new forum. He rants a lot.

Heh, yeah, but whats the point of having a mod for a forum that is for ranting and raving? There is none, because rants and raves are opinions and to PH or delete a thread because its something you are against is wrong.

If this forum gets too popular you can be sure ling will make it go bye-bye.

Maybe they should make deadnail the mod for this shiny new forum. He rants a lot.

Him, me and Liam.

ME

<--As in danarchist

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yep.

Heh, yeah, but whats the point of having a mod for a forum that is for ranting and raving? There is none, because rants and raves are opinions and to PH or delete a thread because its something you are against is wrong.

Yeah, but what is the point of having a mod for Post Hell, where you can't reply to anything? Simple. A gag.

They'd post hell or delete stupid or off-topic things, not things they don't agree with.

since this forum is so special to us doomers it should have a new color scheme!!

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

Sweet.......

ME

<--As in danarchist

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Are you serious? did anybody else see him say that?

I like this forum. These disagreements and discussions will always happen, and this is a good way to channel all of that political energy. They must remain DISCUSSIONS however. If you try to go on crusades and try to CONVERT everyone then it isn't fun.

I suggest a post limit to this forum; it'd keep it alive, and wouldn't take away from the other forums.

TO THE ADMINS 1 post every hour would be good, because you could fil the time with other forums, or you could come back on later and have a post available.

bah, who cares, as long as all the bullshit goes here and not the general forum this can't be such a bad thing.

Him, me and Liam.

Lüt is the mod for this forum, just like he's the mod for every other forum.

but whats the point of having a mod for a forum that is for ranting and raving? There is none, because rants and raves are opinions and to PH or delete a thread because its something you are against is wrong.

You'd need somebody who's not very opinionated to cut out stupid crap like personal insults, which there will most likely be a lot of considering the hot topics of discussion here. I'm largely indifferent to everything, so I wouldn't mind :P

They'd post hell or delete stupid or off-topic things, not things they don't agree with.

Yep.

Sweet.......

Nope.

TO THE ADMINS 1 post every hour would be good, because you could fil the time with other forums, or you could come back on later and have a post available.

BWAHAHAHhahAHahAHAHHAhAHAahaahaaaaa!!!!!

Lüt is the mod for this forum, just like he's the mod for every other forum.

To a small extent. This is one where it's best to work with individual posts, since it's not fair to Post Hell a legitimate topic because the discussion turned ugly.

since this forum is so special to us Doomers it should have a new color scheme!!

Let me guess: red, white, and blue?