Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
zark

I like the new forums :)

WTF? Everyone here was badmouthing the idea of "Changing forum software" yesterday...

Not everyone was objecting to new forum software.

You're taking advantage of the database spontaneous combustion, I'm sure you replied to that thread... :)

Not everyone was objecting to new forum software.

Obviously Ling wasn't :)

Blazeboard is nice and fast, and there seems to be alot more replies for some reason. It's a nicer board to work with anyway.

Well, there's an insane amount of replies just because it's new. Oh, and because Lüt's high too!

FUCK I just noticed, the posts are ranked in last reply date order than creation date order... I FUCKING HATE THAT

Yeah, it's driving me crazy. It means everyone can bring back an already dead topic.

and flames don't dissapear after a given number of top-posts... and you lose a thread you were replying to because ten or so get piled on top of it...

I have no problem with how the forums actually look, and they are lots and lots faster than the old ones, but I do have certain problems with them. I am a little confused with replying to a certain thread(which I can't do now, for some reason), and it's also strange that your posts get replied to so fast. Oh well=) I'll gert used to it. We all will, eventually.

You know ZarcyB, it was a good idea for having new forums, but everyone was badmouthing me when I said the new forums rock. I'm with you on the new forums idea.