Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
joemolley

... EDGE is NOT working like i wish

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

Whew.
EDGE's "ability" to be so wonderfully edited isn't showing up lately. Editing the DDF files doesn't work for me for some reason. The only thing i have added in the DDFs that actually worked is grenades for the rocketlauncher. Everything else isnt working at all, and belive me, i followed every guideline and stuph in the DDF docs at the EDGE site.
Hell, i d/l the GoldenEye TC for EDGE, and damnit, it doesn't work either. And i KNOW its not me, i followed the install directions to the letter. SOMETHING has MESSED up my copy of EDGE. I re-d/l it and it still dont work. WTF is going on?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

BTW, any help would be appreciated!

Ok, calm down now :). I dont know why the stuff you make doesnt work but I MAY know why goldeneye didnt work...
What version of Edge are you using to play it? If its newer then 1.24 then thats the problem. Goldeneye tc hasnt been updated for a while (my fault, blame me).

so thats why goldeneye didnt work - i have EDGE 1.27
thanks man

but i still wonder why everything else doesnt work. this is very aggravating. i cant do any editing anymore.

You can post or send me, lets say, a weapon that you have done here but that doesnt work and I will try to figure out whats wrong.

EDGE is nice, but for me NONE of the MS-DOS/command line stuff works at all. I really would like to play some of my fave WADs (such as Invasion or Vengeance) with EDGE, but I can't figure out the DOS stuff to make it work. I wish someone would help me with this.