Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
The Ultimate DooMer

Undo undoing more than the last action

It seems that using undo can sometimes undo all the changes you made in a session instead of the last action. It's happened a few times to me, each time I undid more than once on the trot, usually around colour remapping. (and I've lost a fair bit of texture work on this bug just now)

Sorry for the delay. I sat down to check this out, but I can't reproduce it. When I undo a delete entry (or entries), everything seems to be fine. Could you write down in more details what you need to do to see this bug happening?

Well recently I've found it's been doing it on replace entry. (and on the first time you do it, too)

My version is dated 03/02/05 and I have 2 copies set up in different folders (one for DooM, one for Hexen)

Grab the latest beta just in case, it's pretty stable and has lots of bugs fixed. So what does it do exactly? I need more details so that I can understand what's happening (and hopefully reproduce it).

Running two separate files is fine as long as you don't run them at the same time. (If you try to run to XWE's at the same time, things will be messed up guaranteed.)