Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Liam

No rest for the polls.

I haven't done a poll in a while, so here we go!

Which doom monster would make the best boxer?

Revenant, definately. I swear, and if the crowd boos him he can just lock on to them all and launch a homing missile to straighten their asses out. He would be like the Mike Tyson of the demons, except that he wouldn't just eat your children AND your ear, he would eat the rest of your house too.

PAIN ELEMENTAL > He could spawn loads of mini-boxers if he is close to defeat.

Assuming lost souls can box...

They might not box, but they can bite your ear off, AND THAT IS A MUST IN BOXING.

They might not box, but they can bite your ear off, AND THAT IS A MUST IN BOXING.

But you can only bite someone's ear off so many times...

Yeah, but it'd be funny to watch the little boxers kill each other cuz one got in the way of another...reminds me a lot of a certain Simpsons episode...The one where homer does his impersonation of sperm :P

They can't. They will bump their skulls (they have nothing else to bump with) into the face of the opponent. That's got to hurt!

Barons of Hell might do well. I'ts not their fault that every time they swing they chuck a big ball of green shit at you....

Yeah, and as the Doom marine, it's not your fault that you empty both barrels from the DB shotgun down it's gargantuan throat, either...that'll learn that ugly-assed, horn-bearing, snaggle-toothed, glowing green shit, mean disposition varmint!!